'21 VA CB Nate Evans (NC State commit)

Our average per recruit jumped up to 89.9 after his decommittment. There will be more. I think we will end up with a closer to 91 average before all is said and done, which is pretty dang good.
What's telling is he flipping helped both ours and theirs recruiting averages. He is 4th highest ranked guy in their class of 8.

Alright went over there and per norm some great comedy. You have those commenting on myself for some reason, those that actually believe he flipped, the two staff members with their yeah us Pom poms, and the few that actually see that he was processed being attacked. That board in a nutshell. Most unfriendly and miserable board I’ve ever seen but one guy has about 10 handles and just ruins any chance at good and rational discussion

Man, that's a lot for any one person....

PM2kYMGFLW8Rh4k0P8n8cwhrH-1dVKkqzQQZjKsnIIEE-sYholzx96IURKTwv1L2_6XmEgZ-Sc76ldtrTX1eYXNPztfkMg

Man, that's a lot for any one person....

PM2kYMGFLW8Rh4k0P8n8cwhrH-1dVKkqzQQZjKsnIIEE-sYholzx96IURKTwv1L2_6XmEgZ-Sc76ldtrTX1eYXNPztfkMg
Can you imagine being that caught up in you pay for all those memberships. Geez. And yes he would have never seen the field here. But with their secondary he will have a shot. And the fact that he is that highly ranked in that class let’s you know what kind of train wreck it is.

I will never forget the 2012 TN NC State game. They thought they were going to beat our ass. I watched that game at the Bad Dog ( former TN Alumni Bar in Chicago)

That game in particular stands out to me as well. I was working in San Antonio that year and got a couple of work buddies to watch it with me at Dave and Buster's. I encouraged them to cheer for UT by buying all their drinks. Happy times. I thought we were gonna be contenders after that one. Wasn't State ranked?

That game in particular stands out to me as well. I was working in San Antonio that year and got a couple of work buddies to watch it with me at Dave and Buster's. I encouraged them to cheer for UT by buying all their drinks. Happy times. I thought we were gonna be contenders after that one. Wasn't State ranked?
I think they actually were going in. I just remember being with a big crowd of friends in a sports bar and most were state fans and extremely confident and talking it. And you could tell pretty early how it was going to go and by the fourth I almost felt sorry for them.

VN Store

Back