'21 VA CB Nate Evans (NC State commit)

That game was so fun. Tyler Bray and CP making Amerson looks like a chump was beautiful.
Mannnnnn he wore number 1 and was supposed to be the top Cb in the country. It wasn’t just CP, but Hunter And Zach too. Whoever he matched up on was bbq chicken. Also never forget Glennon was supposed to be a great qb prospect and the defense feasted off of him too.

Sorry guys haven’t been in the boards at all today really. Well this is no surprise everyone knew this kid was going to be one of the ones let go. Good luck to the young man. His talent level is certainly more suited for what they have been in the secondary.

Alright went over there and per norm some great comedy. You have those commenting on myself for some reason, those that actually believe he flipped, the two staff members with their yeah us Pom poms, and the few that actually see that he was processed being attacked. That board in a nutshell. Most unfriendly and miserable board I’ve ever seen but one guy has about 10 handles and just ruins any chance at good and rational discussion

Alright went over there and per norm some great comedy. You have those commenting on myself for some reason, those that actually believe he flipped, the two staff members with their yeah us Pom poms, and the few that actually see that he was processed being attacked. That board in a nutshell. Most unfriendly and miserable board I’ve ever seen but one guy has about 10 handles and just ruins any chance at good and rational discussion
I would take some measure of pride in being so hated.

Reactions: ChattaTNVol
I would take some measure of pride in being so hated.
Really don’t understand it the schools are similar in a lot of ways minus UT’s Medical Program. I know Tennessee is much more of a football school and State has been more of a hoops school. But still no idea why they act that way. I think a lot of it has been the misery of the past three decades in sports in comparison to UNC. We also pretty much rolled them in a game that was no where as close to what the final score was when we were at one of our lowest points. Not sure they’ve (some) gotten over that one because they really felt like they would win that game in Atlanta.

Last edited:
2012 just defines our luck this past decade. Best offense in school history, but jokes on us because we have the worst defense in school history go go along with it.

You can indirectly thank Clemson for that. Had WVU not scored 70 on them in the Orange Bowl, Kevin Steele most likely becomes UT's DC. After that, UT went another direction and hired Sunseri (who is a great position coach, just not a DC) and it all went to the crapper.

You can indirectly thank Clemson for that. Had WVU not scored 70 on them in the Orange Bowl, Kevin Steele most likely becomes UT's DC. After that, UT went another direction and hired Sunseri (who is a great position coach, just not a DC) and it all went to the crapper.
Those 70 points scored was the main reason he was available.

Mannnnnn he wore number 1 and was supposed to be the top Cb in the country. It wasn’t just CP, but Hunter And Zach too. Whoever he matched up on was bbq chicken. Also never forget Glennon was supposed to be a great qb prospect and the defense feasted off of him too.
And that was the shittiest UT defense I've ever seen.

I wish him well at NCSU I think he'll be eventually a starter there. Hopefully there's a higher ranked CB about to take his place in the 2021 recruiting class.

VN Store

Back