'21 VA CB Nate Evans (NC State commit)

Our average per recruit jumped up to 89.9 after his decommittment. There will be more. I think we will end up with a closer to 91 average before all is said and done, which is pretty dang good.

Never thought I would see the day we are getting out recruited by NC State. Utter failure by this staff.
If you truly think that we lost a recruit to NC State without our urging, wow! I hope you forgot the blue font

Reactions: chuckb1448
The NCST fans now want Wright, Campbell, and Wolfe. We hand them a processed fish stick but now they are begging for a prime filet.
State is cute in I feel sorry for them kind of way. But if they flipped those guys it’d start to feel like ‘83 again in Raleigh. Sorry, wrong sport. I mean ‘79, as in that they haven’t won an ACC Title since Jimmy Carter was president. See @Dudleys87 i pick on State too.

State is cute in I feel sorry for them kind of way. But if they flipped those guys it’d start to feel like ‘83 again in Raleigh. Sorry, wrong sport. I mean ‘79, as in that they haven’t won an ACC Title since Jimmy Carter was president. See @Dudleys87 i pick on State too.

They hold on that like cold water on a hot day

Man, I knew we should have hired Dave Doeren instead of Pruitt. Just goes to show.
When guys were saying Boeren was the choice after all the hell we had been through with B*tch's circus of a last year, then the Schianamo and finally Fulmer taking over...I was on the verge of walking away for good...I really thought it was the end of UT football as a viable program.

VN Store

Back