‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

That's an incredibly creative NIL. If he comes to UT then this dealer gets the advertising... and if Seldon becomes a star then it may actually INCREASE the value of the car.

That deal is for CJ Stroud of the Ohio State Buckeyes, the program that has inked more NIL deals for athletes + spent more dollars on NIL deals than any other school in the country

Rivals pointing out, once again, that they are trying to be the worst in the industry. They're even making ESPN look good wtf...

Screenshot_20220630-174255_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Ericvol2096
That deal is for CJ Stroud of the Ohio State Buckeyes, the program that has inked more NIL deals for athletes + spent more dollars on NIL deals than any other school in the country
But we can learn from them and do it, too!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂....just showed him this and he Laughed
Wherever this young man decides to go to college, you are welcome to stay (not that I have any input on that 😂). You’ve always been decent and answered our questions, unlike the dawg, Bama and God forbid, that trash team, gatards. I wish him well and success with whatever team he chooses. (Except the three scum bag teams I mentioned 🙂). Keep us updated on him please. He seems like a well rounded person.

VN Store

Back