‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I don’t think people quite realize that Seldon is a national Top 25 prospect on 247. Pay no attention to that composite crap. We are talking three 5 star caliber guys with him, Francis and Bradley.
For real, some fans are pretty dense. Also we already have an elite edge rusher in Herring. Francis and Seldon are really more important than Bradley (but they are all three super important don’t get me wrong!)

Reactions: Smokey19rt
What you talking about Willis? Cameron will be employed in NFL when he done at UT!
Well duhhhhhh but there’s life after football and sh!t happens! Education is important no matter how physically gifted you are! But yes I hear you, he easily could be our next cordarrelle patterson, or better!

Reactions: JacketVol
I am a graduate of UT's engineering school.....twice .....BSCE 1961 and MSCE in 1966 ( Army sent me to graduate school coming back from deployment to Viet Nam) .So I for one can vouch for the validity of their Engineering School.
Well, not a single one of your professors is still alive, let alone teaching there…so, maybe we should get someone who’s graduated in the last…let’s say…2 decades…to vouch. Lol

I am a graduate of UT's engineering school.....twice .....BSCE 1961 and MSCE in 1966 ( Army sent me to graduate school coming back from deployment to Viet Nam) .So I for one can vouch for the validity of their Engineering School.
Hey hey it's Alexvol! Didn't know you were on here.

👋 from a fellow Checkerboarder.

VN Store

Back