‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Kamara and Hurd could’ve coexisted in this offense. Those two that can play anywhere on the field in Heupel’s offense would have been bonkers with Dobbs.
Hurd being used like New England used Hernandez and Kamara being used like he is in the league and Kelly would’ve gotten more carries plus Malone, Jennings, Josh Smith, Croom, and Callaway would’ve been insane. I’m sure Heupel would’ve had Evan Berry playing offense too. I think that 2015 and 2016 roster with this staff would’ve ran away with the national championship last year. There was so much talent on both sides of the ball. It’s sickening how bad of a coach Butch was

Hurd being used like New England used Hernandez and Kamara being used like he is in the league and Kelly would’ve gotten more carries plus Malone, Jennings, Josh Smith, Croom, and Callaway would’ve been insane. I’m sure Heupel would’ve had Evan Berry playing offense too. I think that 2015 and 2016 roster with this staff would’ve ran away with the national championship last year. There was so much talent on both sides of the ball. It’s sickening how bad of a coach Butch was
I actually almost said something about Evan as well. Really thought as good as he was breaking tackles he should’ve been more involved in some plays on offense.

Who are you? 🤔

He's Ben77 ...
739464c5ded7d6751cb7d557bd753a35--elves.jpg

Let’s turn our attention to wide receiver for a minute. Cam Seldon will announce his college pick on July 7th and Tennessee is trending really well here. He left town a couple weeks back and the staff felt good but had to sweat out the Penn State visit. He knows he is important to Tennessee and he loved everything about their plan for him here.
-VQ

Go check it yourself then, I saw all of two penn state related things he follows and probably 40 Tennessee accounts between players coaches and fan pages
Just checking, there’s been trolls (new accts) popping up lately with false info, claiming to be vol fans etc… then I see your post history.

Reactions: OrangeShade
Just checking, there’s been trolls (new accts) popping up lately with false info, claiming to be vol fans etc… then I see your post history.
I get that I’m sure there are, I’ve been following these forums for a while, but I just decided to make an account this week, I won’t cause trouble lol

July gonna be booming with Francis and Cam committing so close together. Bradley coming in for a July visit and announcing in August. Who else is committing this month? Feels like I'm missing 1 or 2 guys

Reactions: PA Vol
What's the deal with Penn State landing a lot of these top VA recruits? I also saw where they pulled a couple 4-stars from AL, and I think I saw a 4-star from TX too. They seem to have a wide net.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5FingerVolPunch
July gonna be booming with Francis and Cam committing so close together. Bradley coming in for a July visit and announcing in August. Who else is committing this month? Feels like I'm missing 1 or 2 guys

Had Bradley confirmed an official after the dead period?

VN Store

Back