‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

Russell weighs more. TN very high on Keith and I’m told today that Seldon has made massive gains mentally this summer.

-AP

Thought I would drop this in for you Uncle Plove
Could we see Cam move up into the top 3 on the depth chart this season? It will be very telling if so, because the three in front of him are very good. Excited to see what Cam, Wright, and Sampson do this year, nevermind the fact we have Jabari for one more year!

Could we see Cam move up into the top 3 on the depth chart this season? It will be very telling if so, because the three in front of him are very good. Excited to see what Cam, Wright, and Sampson do this year, nevermind the fact we have Jabari for one more year!
I think he probably sits 4th in the pecking order this year but will still be subbed in on drives to take advantage of his versatility.

Problem is we have a lot of really good RBs but no truly elite one as we sit currently. Seldon could definitely be elite but he’ll have to take advantage of his early snaps to prove it.

Yeah I was wondering how accurate were the those pages with potential order, I didn't think they would move him up over Sampson being he's been here and this is Cam first time.

Oops, should I be asking these questions here or into the forum?
You're good. I think it's better that Cam can be brought along gradually this year. Make his mark on special teams early while he gets more comfortable in the offense. The pace that they run the offense can have your head spinning if you're unsure about anything. If Jabari continues to have shoulder issues, Cam will be getting meaningful snaps sooner than later.

Seldon will have some special packages, especially if we throw the ball more often to RBs but I don't see him cracking the top 3 unless someone is hurt. Guy is an athlete but still relatively new to the RB position. Remember last year the coaches were stating that Sampson picked up the scheme quicker than any freshman they have had before and he still may be running 3rd string despite averaging a ridiculous 6.8 yards per carry last year.

I'm betting CJH is licking his chops on the potential with CS. I about guarantee he's already thinking of ways to get him involved. A true hybrid.

What's your alls thoughts on him? Y'all think he stays at RB for 3/4 years or is moved to reciever?

I'm betting CJH is licking his chops on the potential with CS. I about guarantee he's already thinking of ways to get him involved. A true hybrid.

What's your alls thoughts on him? Y'all think he stays at RB for 3/4 years or is moved to reciever?
he'll play both. That's always been the plan

Reactions: KptVFL
Same height and weight as me. Maybe I oughta put these 4 years of eligibility to use (and knock off ~20% of the body fat in my 220)!

I was ALL IN early on him if you search this thread. He gives me vibes of versatile stardom, most since Stanley Morgan for me. Pickens was close. Not predicting a game 1 takeover but think he has all the markings of a physically gifted gamer that barring injury will excel here. So I am still all in.

Was also the biggest proponent of getting Bishop by some means. Took a lot of grief for that. He is the inverse more of a gamer whose production exceeds his physical skills with reads and instincts. Hope it translates at the D1 level.

In the current FB world where RB’s are less valued, it is still great to have some difference makers to keep drives alive.

Reactions: Plove23

VN Store

Back