‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

I definitely think we can beat out the other two. Maryland is trash. Penn State…they have produced some good receivers, but not at a level like OSU where it’s a no brainer between them and UT.
Actually...Maryland has one of the best WR groups in the ACC. Probably top 10 in the country...

Reactions: VolByLaw
Their offense has been good and it's going to be really good this year. They got Taulia at QB, a 1st round WR in Dontay Demus Jr, a former 5 star in Rakim Jarrett, big time transfer pickup in Jacob Copeland, and added Shaleak Knotts if you remember him,
I remember Knotts. That offense will put up numbers against lesser teams and the team as a whole will continue to get exposed against decent competition. The offense has consistently underachieved against anyone with a pulse on defense, then puts up video game numbers against inferior squads.

I know that competition isn’t crazy there, but he looks like he’s just on another level compared to everyone he’s going against.

NCAA has said collectives are Boosters, and Boosters are not allowed to have any contact with recruits. Basically it has tied collectives hands, so they can only focus on students already enrolled. But, NIL has gotten out of control, basketball coaches are saying they can’t even speak to recruits unless they mention NIL.
That’s not “out of hand” from the person who will receive the money. Maybe the person who’s paying feels it’s out of hand?

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
NCAA has said collectives are Boosters, and Boosters are not allowed to have any contact with recruits. Basically it has tied collectives hands, so they can only focus on students already enrolled. But, NIL has gotten out of control, basketball coaches are saying they can’t even speak to recruits unless they mention NIL.

That’s not “out of hand”. That’s how it works. Dudes want to utilize their skill and maximize their potential earnings. It’s all part of the package a school can offer.

Adapt or die. Just like business. Just like life.

Most important of offensive recruit left on the board IMO
i think that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction because of the activity surrounding WR's this week. and i say that knowing that Seldon is a huge 'want' for this staff.

i still look at some of the OL on the board, and think that's still more important. maybe not be leaps and bounds, but this is still and inside/out league, even with the high flying offenses everybody's got these days it seems.

Seldon is still up there though. maybe # 2 behind Francis. ever since i heard "reminds me of debo samuel", i've bene like "WANT!". lol.

i think that's a bit of a knee jerk reaction because of the activity surrounding WR's this week. and i say that knowing that Seldon is a huge 'want' for this staff.

i still look at some of the OL on the board, and think that's still more important. maybe not be leaps and bounds, but this is still and inside/out league, even with the high flying offenses everybody's got these days it seems.

Seldon is still up there though. maybe # 2 behind Francis. ever since i heard "reminds me of debo samuel", i've bene like "WANT!". lol.
Never have enough off. and def. Linemen.

If the Athletic Dept is scaling back like people I trust are saying, then I agree. We aren’t getting him or prospects like this. It’s always self inflicted BS when it comes to UT.

I doubt Danny White would purposely try to scale back knowing he’d put the football program in danger again.

Sounds like rumors.

If the Athletic Dept is scaling back like people I trust are saying, then I agree. We aren’t getting him or prospects like this. It’s always self inflicted BS when it comes to UT.
The athletic department is not scaling back. Show me proof, you don’t do expansions and scale back. Until I see proof, I think it’s absurdity. GBO!

Reactions: Glitch
If we lose Seldon/Conyers/Mauigoa/Bradley I’ll start to worry. Too soon yo know yet.

VN Store

Back