‘23 VA ATH Cameron Seldon (Tennessee Commit)

iu

If the Athletic Dept is scaling back like people I trust are saying, then I agree. We aren’t getting him or prospects like this. It’s always self inflicted BS when it comes to UT.
I know exactly what you’re talking about and if that’s truly happening again we will not return back to dominance. It was a major problem while fulmer was AD

Amazing how everyone was on board with Danny White but now, they’re starting to question him over silly rumors that’s yet to be proven.

Good grief.
It’s amazing that DW tries to keep everything on lockdown over on the hill but now everyone seems to be in the know…. I will believe it when anyone has any evidence.

We are literally losing head to head with UGA, Bama, OSU, and Clemson. The top 4 programs over the last decade. We were not going to win all these battles. Guess what? Every other team in the country is losing these same battles, but l guess that doesn't matter. We should have several 5 stars committed in June. Please be realistic and stop with the meltdown people. The fact that we are the school finishing 2nd in so many of these battles is a positive sign.

We are literally losing head to head with UGA, Bama, OSU, and Clemson. The top 4 programs over the last decade. We were not going to win all these battles. Guess what? Every other team in the country is losing these same battles, but l guess that doesn't matter. We should have several 5 stars committed in June. Please be realistic and stop with the meltdown people. The fact that we are the school finishing 2nd in so many of these battles is a positive sign.

I often wonder if I’m reading Volnation or Chicken Little when I hop on here lately…

VN Store

Back