UT in Music City to play Purdue

Win?

• Yes

Votes: 461 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 9.3%

• Total voters
I think this will be a tough game. UT may run away late, but Purdue will make it a game. They are well coached team that pulled a couple of upsets on teams that despite what some of you guys think on here would have beaten UT handily.

I think this will be a tough game. UT may run away late, but Purdue will make it a game. They are well coached team that pulled a couple of upsets on teams that despite what some of you guys think on here would have beaten UT handily.

Agree. Could be a tough game.

Iowa and Michigan State? Neither would beat us handily.

I don’t think either would beat us.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
And some of the other ''sister of the poor", Mercer, New Mexico State, Georgia Southern, Arkansas-Pine Bluff, Rice, Alabama State, McNeese, ULM, Tennessee State, Austin Peay, New Mexico, Prairie View A&M, Samford, UAB, Charleston Southern, Chattanooga, Southeast Missouri, Eastern Illinois, ETSU, UCONN, Tennessee Tech, South Alabama; just to name a few...........
So which FBS team doesn’t play a few cupcakes? Give me any 3 teams that don’t..

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Does a loss to Purdue speak more to a recruit than a win does?
If you win it's oh you beat Purdue, if you lose it kinda seems more like wow you lost to Purdue?!

Who did you buy from - that looks like a good deal at the moment!
I did not buy them; thinking about going with our son but the price is prohibitive. Shameful that we could be sitting in Florida in December, but Music City Bowl are taking advantage of Vol fans.:mad:

It will be interesting to see who "Shows up" on each team in our bowl.(as well as all the others ) It seems there's a real trend of "Star players" sitting out bowl games to protect their NFL value.
Any Volunteers pulling that..??

I think Much State probably beats us but we would curb stomp Iowa.

Damn I usually work on Thursdays so I am going to miss the game but hopefully Freak will do an upload on Youtube for those of us who missed it.

VN Store

Back