UT in Music City to play Purdue

Win?

• Yes

Votes: 461 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 47 9.3%

• Total voters
Purdue has wins against 10-2 Michigan St. and 10-3 Iowa actually convincing wins. Who did we beat this season other than Kentucky? Jeff Brohm is a very good coach

They’re slow and the talent differential between the two is not even close.

This game will be an easy win for us.

Dang , I was hoping Minnesota. I think it would be a easier game to win. The bowl officials prob wanted two good offenses going at it. I still think Vols should win though, just not in a total route...38-27

I was hoping for Minnesota or Penn State

Purdue just isn’t very intriguing.

Best chance for a win though probably meaningless

Reactions: sunnyvol79
IDK. I think the back and forth between brohm and hype could be fun to watch, depending on the day. As some have pointed out, Purdue can be a little up and down, but were starting to gel as the season ended.

Reactions: sunnyvol79
@sunnyvol79 has decent footwork. The back peddling has been delish.
I’ve seen more than a few SEC teams in recent years sleep on these lower tier big ten teams in bowl games and get beat. We have been very good against the big ten in recent years in bowl games. Since 2014 we are 4-0 wins against Iowa, Northwestern Nebraska and Indiana let’s hope we make that 5-0.

I’ve seen more than a few SEC teams in recent years sleep on these big ten teams in bowl games and get beat. We have been very good against the big ten in recent years in bowl games. Since 2014 we are 4-0 wins against Iowa, Northwestern Nebraska and Indiana
You ended up there, yet started by informing us that Purdue is a horrible matchup for us?

VN Store

Back