(Updated 8/2/2022) 2022 MLB Draft and Roster Management Discussion Thread

👋🏽

Stopping by to say hello and update the 2022 Transfers tab in the OP. Andrew Lindsey and Griffin Merritt have been added as incoming transfers.

Happy for our guys that have signed with their MLB teams and for Evan signing a FA deal with the Angels.

Personal update: My family is taking things one day at a time. It's all been a blur. My mom has cancer and needs surgery soon. We are in the process of getting her treatment. Appreciate the continued prayers, thoughts, and good vibes.

Hope everyone here is well. Take care!
May God bless you and your Mom.

👋🏽

Stopping by to say hello and update the 2022 Transfers tab in the OP. Andrew Lindsey and Griffin Merritt have been added as incoming transfers.

Happy for our guys that have signed with their MLB teams and for Evan signing a FA deal with the Angels.

Personal update: My family is taking things one day at a time. It's all been a blur. My mom has cancer and needs surgery soon. We are in the process of getting her treatment. Appreciate the continued prayers, thoughts, and good vibes.

Praying for your mom and the family 🙏

Personal update: My family is taking things one day at a time. It's all been a blur. My mom has cancer and needs surgery soon. We are in the process of getting her treatment. Appreciate the continued prayers, thoughts, and good vibes. .....
That is a tough hand to be dealt! Been through that in my extended family. Sometimes, we get lemons. Wishing for the best possible results for your mom and backing that up with prayer that HE will see it AND deliver just as your family hopes.

👋🏽

Positive thoughts, prayers, and blessings to you and mom.

Personal update: We got some of my mom's test results back today and, unfortunately, things do not look good. Surgery is probably on the horizon and we are scheduling meetings with doctors to figure out the path moving forward. It's been pretty stressful for my family. Please continue to send good thoughts / prayers / good vibes our way. If I'm scarce here over the next few weeks, that is the reason. Thanks!
How are you doing, @TN_gal ? Hadn't seen you in awhile.

VN Store

Back