(Updated 8/2/2022) 2022 MLB Draft and Roster Management Discussion Thread

mad4vols

Arsenal FC, Detroit Lions
What are the Liberal Bee Jays….nsfw?
The team plays in Liberal, Kansas.

The Bee Jays are named after baseball pioneer Byron Bancroft Johnson, the creator of the American Baseball League. After a short stint as a baseball player, "Ban" Johnson took over a struggling minor league circuit in 1893, made it a success, and changed it's name to the American League.

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols

youcancallmeAl

ArdentVol

Where you been hiding Ardent?
hiding from Mrs. Av.

my laptop met its maker during the disaster against the series against the southbenders, and I'm one of the dinosaurs who refuse to buy a smartphone. It took me quite awhile to buy this gizmo since we were going back and forth to and from STL since my son and DIL were on a serious quest to put their house on the market to accommodate their growing family and much needed because they bought their home when they were childless (they have 3 little ones now) and their school district had become a concern. I also was waylaid a bid with back woes and had another procedure before I shrink from 6-2 to a mini me.

sorry i missed the Diamond Vol gurus and noobs, but i aint goin nowhere unless my wife (a bammer grad) catches me posting on this board.

we will be heading to for later in August with kids and grandkids in tow for a week on the gulf beaches

Volprofch05

hiding from Mrs. Av.

my laptop met its maker during the disaster against the series against the southbenders, and I'm one of the dinosaurs who refuse to buy a smartphone. It took me quite awhile to buy this gizmo since we were going back and forth to and from STL since my son and DIL were on a serious quest to put their house on the market to accommodate their growing family and much needed because they bought their home when they were childless (they have 3 little ones now) and their school district had become a concern. I also was waylaid a bid with back woes and had another procedure before I shrink from 6-2 to a mini me.

sorry i missed the Diamond Vol gurus and noobs, but i aint goin nowhere unless my wife (a bammer grad) catches me posting on this board.

we will be heading to for later in August with kids and grandkids in tow for a week on the gulf beaches
Great to have you back in business AV! May I ask if you were the one responsible for sending the laptop to computer heaven during supers?

Last edited:

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
hiding from Mrs. Av.

Hope your back is healing. Good to have you back.

TN_gal

Go Vols and Lady Vols!
👋🏽

Stopping by to say hello and update the 2022 Transfers tab in the OP. Andrew Lindsey and Griffin Merritt have been added as incoming transfers.

Happy for our guys that have signed with their MLB teams and for Evan signing a FA deal with the Angels.

Personal update: My family is taking things one day at a time. It's all been a blur. My mom has cancer and needs surgery soon. We are in the process of getting her treatment. Appreciate the continued prayers, thoughts, and good vibes.

Hope everyone here is well. Take care!

cncchris33

👋🏽

Stopping by to say hello and update the 2022 Transfers tab in the OP. Andrew Lindsey and Griffin Merritt have been added as incoming transfers.

Happy for our guys that have signed with their MLB teams and for Evan signing a FA deal with the Angels.

Personal update: My family is taking things one day at a time. It's all been a blur. My mom has cancer and needs surgery soon. We are in the process of getting her treatment. Appreciate the continued prayers, thoughts, and good vibes.

Best wishes to her and your family.

Volprofch05

👋🏽

We will be thinking of your mother, @TN_gal. Stay strong!

youcancallmeAl

👋🏽

Take good care of her. And take good care of you, too.

txbo

Never worked for a Vandy grad
👋🏽

My prayers for your mom and your entire family.

VN Store