Update on Henry T

Needs to add some muscle to his frame

Last year everyone said he needed to lose weight to be better in coverage. He lost weight and still couldn’t cover the slant consistently.
I think his dad didn’t get the offers he thought he’d get. Ergo come back, finish a year, see where and if he lands in the draftJMO.

I wasn't devastated when Henry T entered the portal. I was looking forward to seeing Lewis, Willis , French, and Beasley. All of that changed when Lewis went to Miami and French and Willis were suspended. Not to mention Crouch being uncertain. The return of Henry T now would be great news. Unless he was a major player in the McDonald's payouts, cut the kid some slack. I don't think he ever left the University and who can blame him for exploring his options given all of the uncertainty? We're talking about a kid's future and potentially millions of dollars. Not to mention, as far as we know, he has been a class act and given his all for UT.

Honestly if he comes back it’ll be great. Given what has been written here and what likely gets sent to him and his family, it will most definitely not be the fans who are drawing him back. He shouldn’t be playing for the fans, anyway.

Beasley will beat him out anyways... Swain said this morn he is the better athlete.. I feel Beasley is more hungry and obviously all in....
Come on... Henry T is the best player on the team. He was among the league leaders in TFL’s and didn’t even play that well. If he starts playing the way he showed his freshman season he’ll be one of the best in the league again.

Probably directed by Saban to come go thru spring practice and learn as much as he can about the offense before transferring to Bama. Probably the only way Saban would take him as he will not be a starter at Bama

If he really wants to be back, then be all in. Don’t go through spring practice just to leave afterwards. Honestly I don’t know how it’s gonna go given what his dad said. How are the other players gonna view him?

It is my observation that many boys 18+years old start to pay less and less attention to their dads.

He better get to getting stronger, he needs to add a few pounds. He should have been working out this winter, we shall see how he performs nothing is going to given. Needs to earn his spot even if it is our weak area. I hope all goes well, it's time for him to totally by in at this point. We have players that have been working all winter. GBO!

UNBELIEVABLE.....WHAT DO YOU THINK HE‘S BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME??

It is my observation that many boys 18+years old start to pay less and less attention to their dads.
I agree, but I think there is a cultural difference to account for. I’ve read a lot of stories about Tua from Bama and his relationship with his father and family.

Reactions: The_Big_Orange
Honestly if he comes back it’ll be great. Given what has been written here and what likely gets sent to him and his family, it will most definitely not be the fans who are drawing him back. He shouldn’t be playing for the fans, anyway.

If he and his family really feel that way, then I'm sure they've spent some of the past few weeks looking for a transfer destination with an idyllic fan base that never gets upset at anything, is 100% supportive and always takes the high road and always says the right thing.

Kind of makes you wonder why they would come back here.

If he and his family really feel that way, then I'm sure they've spent some of the past few weeks looking for a transfer destination with an idyllic fan base that never gets upset at anything, is 100% supportive and always takes the high road and always says the right thing.

Kind of makes you wonder why they would come back here.

No player should ever play for any fan base. If you take a wrong step on the field and the opponent scores, you're attacked. If you take a wrong step off the field and get suspended you get attacked. If you step back to consider your options when everybody who was responsible for your performance and your development has left, you get attacked. The fans are not your friends. You play for the coaches, you play for your teammates, you play for your own personal pride, and if you're lucky you play for pride of the team you're representing. But you never play for the fans, because they will never have your back.

Probably directed by Saban to come go thru spring practice and learn as much as he can about the offense before transferring to Bama. Probably the only way Saban would take him as he will not be a starter at Bama

Probably right as Heupel is completely unknown and has no tape available from his time at Oklahoma/Missouri/UCF nor are there going to be any games before the Alabama game to get UT tape.

Reactions: Bret178
I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: Catbone

VN Store

Back