UNC vs KY

Prepare yourself, UT IE 95. The season's a long one and the Cats will be ready for the Vols. You mentioned the meltdown at Rupp last year. You failed to mention the game the Vols nearly lost to a Cats team that didn't have Patterson at TBA. Not sure what the outcomes will be this year, but Billy Clyde outcoached Pearl twice last year. He'll do it again this year. Y'all put that in your orange pipes and smoke 'em.

uhhh....ummm........uhhhhhhh yeah keep smoking

0-2 this year; 13 defeats last year; and how far did they go in the NCAA? I forgot. VMI, Gardner Webb-these names mean anything to you? Just as I thank God that we have Bruce Pearl, I also thank him that you have
Billy Clyde, "Warrior". I, like you, hope you keep him for a long time.

Just as I thank God that we have Bruce Pearl, I also thank him that you have
Billy Clyde, "Warrior". I, like you, hope you keep him for a long time.
If he's in Lexington for many years, it'll mean he's had many successes. You have to perform when you patrol the floor at Rupp. We are down by Kentucky standards and by what the nation expects. North Carolina was down a few years back. Like them, we'll be back.

Prepare yourself, UT IE 95. The season's a long one and the Cats will be ready for the Vols. You mentioned the meltdown at Rupp last year. You failed to mention the game the Vols nearly lost to a Cats team that didn't have Patterson at TBA. Not sure what the outcomes will be this year, but Billy Clyde outcoached Pearl twice last year. He'll do it again this year. Y'all put that in your orange pipes and smoke 'em.

very unlike a UK hoops fan to live int the past.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

BCG will turn this team around. They were playing the #1 team in the country, but that doesn't mean they still didn't look horrible last night...because they did. This team will be fine tuned and tough to beat come SEC play. Not the best in the SEC by any means, but a tough opponent nonetheless.

So I guess you are not sure about BG, the coaching whiz?
The Cats stumbled out of the gate last year and he was co-coach of the year. I think Billy Clyde's a very good coach. That's no guarantee for success, however. The lights are white hot in Lexington. The expectations are so high, all the time, that it takes more than just X's and O's. Coaching at Kentucky is different than Tennessee. Much like the opposite is true in football. I just hope he can handle it.

I agree. BG will turn this team around. They will be battling for the third spot in the East all season. I also agree that they looked bad against NC. They also looked bad against VMI. It has to turn around. They should be very competitive with Delaware!

VN Store

Back