UFO 60 minute interview

Sorry, I didn't mean offend you but there is no evidence that any highly intelligent beings arose from the Suidae family.

There are too many unexplained artifacts for us to dismiss the possibility of alien life visiting earth or that other intelligent life lived on earth. Just one off the top of the head is Puma Punku, the technology didn't exist (that we know of) for the builders to cut such exactly without leaving marks or drill such straight holes without marks.

There are too many unexplained artifacts for us to dismiss the possibility of alien life visiting earth or that other intelligent life lived on earth. Just one off the top of the head is Puma Punku, the technology didn't exist (that we know of) for the builders to cut such exactly without leaving marks or drill such straight holes without marks.
That is evidence of very good stonework. It's not evidence that aliens helped or taught them to do it. The aliens could have simply taught them to mix concrete. Having said I don't discount the possibility that aliens have been or are here.

Last edited:
That is evidence of very good stonework. It's not evidence that aliens helped or taught them to do it. The alines could have simply taught them to mix concrete. Having said I don't discount the possibility that aliens have been or are here.

If that was done with hand tools too bad those people died off before they could teach anyone else.

I see no way that Puma Punku could have been built with technology that we know of in that period of history. It wouldn't be easy with today's technology. It makes building the pyramids look like a junior high school engineering project.

Makes a compelling argument these are likely Russian or Chinese drones attempting to collect data on advanced US radar and other detection technologies.

Adversary Drones Are Spying On The U.S. And The Pentagon Acts Like They're UFOs

I don't see anything in that long winded article that explains the movement that this "drone" or "balloon" did:

The aircraft would appear at 80,000 feet before descending rapidly toward the sea, and stopping at 20,000 feet and hovering.[4] Fravor reported that he saw an object, white and oval, hovering above an ocean disturbance. He estimated that the object was about forty feet long.[7][4] Fravor and another pilot, Alex Dietrich, said in an interview that a total of four people (two pilots and two weapons systems officers in the backseats of the two airplanes) witnessed the object for about 5 minutes.[8] When Fravor spiraled down to get closer to the object, the object ascended, mirroring the trajectory of his airplane, until the object disappeared.[8] A second wave of fighters, including pilot Lieutenant Commander Chad Underwood, took off from Nimitz to investigate.[9]

Pentagon UFO videos - Wikipedia

How does a drone or balloon descend that rapidly? How does it disappear?

I don't see anything in that long winded article that explains the movement that this "drone" or "balloon" did:

Pentagon UFO videos - Wikipedia

How does a drone or balloon descend that rapidly? How does it disappear?

I think it possible to small extent that it foreign tech gained previously from alien tech. Around San Diego and Norfolk, could be drones from adversarial subs.
Degrasse (sp?) seems to think it sensor error.

Stealth, radar and infrared, seems to be the way to go for an adversary unless your tech is so superior it is not even necessary. Was that 80K descent in seconds captured by infrared or radar?

It had no wings. How does something with no wings stay in the air and dart away?

Once they arrived in the area, the pilots got a visual on a mysterious object, which was reported to be "an elongated egg or a 'Tic Tac' shape" that was "solid white, smooth, with no edges," and "uniformly colored with no nacelles, pylons, or wings," according to a military report on the event obtained a few years ago by a CBS News affiliate.

During the encounter, Dietrich remained overhead as Fravor moved in to investigate. As the commander got closer to the unidentified object, which Fravor said was about the size of his plane, it suddenly accelerated and disappeared. A different Navy flight later caught the object on infrared video.

'A flying Tic Tac wasn't part of our plan': Former US Navy fighter pilot describes encounter with UFO

These pilots are trained on the different aircraft, drones, balloons or whatever and they were stumped. Four of then saw this

It had no wings. How does something with no wings stay in the air and dart away?

'A flying Tic Tac wasn't part of our plan': Former US Navy fighter pilot describes encounter with UFO

These pilots are trained on the different aircraft, drones, balloons or whatever and they were stumped. Four of then saw this

I watched the video. The Tic Tac would seem to be a different encounter from the F-18C video on the tail of the UFO, which looked to of had wings to me.
What went 80K to sea level and what was it observed with if we know beacuse I have seen no video of that.
The tic tac at sea level. What was it's speed?

There is some useful HUD data as well, which looked like the pilot was at 20K. @SpaceCoastVol what is your opinion?

Yes, that would be my assumption until we find evidence otherwise. If there was a previous intelligent species it probably didn't get beyond their Stone Age.

Do dinosaur bones count? I've never seen a living dinosaur, they were "intelligent" (so to speak) and they're no longer with us.

Never seen those before, that's fascinating.

I'm amazed that anyone would give credit to something that shows up on a military screen but nowhere else. Why doesn't it happen during the day time? I'm all in when it comes to believing that we're not alone in this universe, but I'll be damned if they have the ability to visit us, and only at night.

I'm amazed that anyone would give credit to something that shows up on a military screen but nowhere else. Why doesn't it happen during the day time? I'm all in when it comes to believing that we're not alone in this universe, but I'll be damned if they have the ability to visit us, and only at night.
Most of the footage released by the Navy happened during the day.

Their are lots of reports of UAPs seen during the day time.

Ok, I just saw one a couple nights ago in the Charleston area on the beach. My wife and I were watching the sky and saw an object that had unusual lights that caught our attention. After watching for a few minutes we both noticed it was triangle shaped, and then we saw it “jump” (like it was teleporting a few hundred feet at a time). I’ve never seen anything like this in my life. If it’s military, then the technology is way beyond anything that seems like humans made it.

Here’s a video of an object of the same shape behaving the same way minus the lights.

Why didn't they investigate the roiling water? Did it stop when the object ascended? When the object disappeared? That sounds like the release of a large amount of heat just below the water surface to me (and an important clue that was just glossed over, at least in the video in the OP). Did they get the water on infrared camera? I'd say it's more likely to be a huge leap in hologram technology (with the projector in the water) than vehicle propulsion technology. It doesn't seem to behave like something with mass (especially the disappearing part). If we can create a hologram that reflects radar, we could really mess with our adversaries' target selection during a battle.

That would explain the locations of the sightings, the very basic shapes of the objects, their maneuverability, their speed, their ability to seamlessly go from air to water at high speed without issue, their ability to selectively be invisible to radar, and their ability to instantly disappear.

Why didn't they investigate the roiling water? Did it stop when the object ascended? When the object disappeared? That sounds like the release of a large amount of heat just below the water surface to me (and an important clue that was just glossed over, at least in the video in the OP). Did they get the water on infrared camera? I'd say it's more likely to be a huge leap in hologram technology (with the projector in the water) than vehicle propulsion technology. It doesn't seem to behave like something with mass (especially the disappearing part). If we can create a hologram that reflects radar, we could really mess with our adversaries' target selection during a battle.

That would explain the locations of the sightings, the very basic shapes of the objects, their maneuverability, their speed, their ability to seamlessly go from air to water at high speed without issue, their ability to selectively be invisible to radar, and their ability to instantly disappear.
Maybe that’s what some of them are, but that technology didn’t exist during WW2 when pilots were seeing them.

How is it possible for a hologram to show up on radar? That gets back to technology that's beyond mankind if it's even possible

How is it possible for a hologram to show up on radar? That gets back to technology that's beyond mankind if it's even possible
That's the question, but it's an easier question than how something with mass could achieve all these feats IMO. It would be using electromagnetic waves to manipulate other electromagnetic waves, which I don't think is out of reach for mankind at this time.

Last edited:
That's the question, but it's an easier question than how something with mass could achieve all these feats IMO. It would be using electromagnetic waves to manipulate other electromagnetic waves, which I don't think is out of reach for mankind at this time.

I think if we see something on radar we ought to assume it's really there.

Never seen those before, that's fascinating.
Google some of the pictures from that archaeological site. The stonework is absolutely amazing, especially considering the type of stone used.

VN Store

Back