UFO 60 minute interview

I'm a-feared, Jack. Can I call you Jack?
No reason to be a-feared. Mocking prior outcasts isn’t a scary thing Johnny come lately. Call me anything you like. I know I will back.

You remind me of a previous bran crazy moronic savant.

No reason to be a-feared. Mocking prior outcasts isn’t a scary thing Johnny come lately. Call me anything you like. I know I will back.

You remind me of a previous bran crazy moronic savant.

I'll be your long lost pal. I'll call you Betty . You can call me Al.

The rest is jabberwocky. Betty.

Betty.

Playtime is over...again, Betty.

Or it moves the air around it.

Craft size also determines propulsion. It is one thing to dart around in a Tic-Tac, wholly another to silently cruise across three states in a mothership (YahYel - Phoenix Lights).

Then we have the interiors of the crafts that are almost always immensely out-of-proportion to their exteriors. This paradox is stated by most if not all of the abductees and other 'guests' who are allowed - or coerced - to board craft.

Probably China. I see no reason other life forms would travel from another Galaxy only to play peek a boo. Why would these forms not land the vessel and say howdy, or just take the planet.
I enjoy science fiction and I believe it's possible we are not alone, however these sightings have gone on for decades with no current evidence they are from another word.

Because of the Prime Directive…

VN Store

Back