UFO 60 minute interview

As expected that report is underwhelming but it does include one interesting point: These are not rare or isolated incidents. There have been at least 143 of them. They've obviously opted not to open up about what they have classified on objects that were previously downed like in Roswell. That would be an explanation for the technology.

If this were a hologram or some other terrestrially generated phenomena, why can't we find the projector or the source of it? I would think that would be easier to find that the craft itself, particularly if there have been 143 opportunities

It does not appear as if they're particularly worried about it thus I conclude they feel this is not from this world. If this were from China or Russia, we'd be on red alert. Furthermore IMO this is good news in that these aliens are good intentioned. They easily could wipe us out if they wanted to. A Covid-19 virus is likely child's play for them.

Yea..but the craft moving thru air causes the boom as it displaces air, not the propulsion
If it moves space rather than air then no. We don't have the technology. Just like a knight wouldn't understand an airplane, we are likely to not understand their tech.

Reactions: Septic
Even a knight saw birds fly
By flapping wings. How about a cell phone? A TV. The point is you can take many common techs today, place them when people wouldn't understand the tech and have the same arguments from them. "It's impossible to xyz" well... It's not.

You might be right but ruling tech out just because we don't understand it, is silly. Jmo.

If UFO craft can fly so fast, why no sonic booms?

I think it's apparent that this technology defies gravity. It somehow develops it's own gravitational field. This would explain how it can defy the laws that determine sonic booms. It's also how hey can move so fast under water. They seem to be able to develop a halo around them where gravity is defied.

There's something about element 115 that can defy gravity. It's not found in stable forms here on earth, This would be one explanation for how this works

ELEMENT 115

Reactions: Volwark
Seriously..this defies Earth bound physics. I get it we are cavemen in understanding anything and anything is probable. But never hit me with it is a "Science" thing again.

Says the guy who says election fraud is impossible...LMAO

I've never said that, not once. I've stated that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud.

Leave it to you to miss that distinction and difference so badly.

lmao

Last edited:
Seriously..this defies Earth bound physics. I get it we are cavemen in understanding anything and anything is probable. But never hit me with it is a "Science" thing again.

No one expects much of some who can't discern the difference between "probable" and "possible."

I refuse to accept that we have cracked the code of earth bound physics let alone across space just a few thousand years after creating a wheel. It's OK to not know. We are still discovering elements and that's a good thing. Perhaps there is an element that allows for a propulsion system to bend space. Just with an incredibly elementary understanding of that type of system being possible, we can easily validate the possibility that earth's physics are inconsequential to that type of tech. The point is that a lack of knowing or understanding (remember that we are all in the same boat with this) doesn't disqualify the possibility of extraterrestrial existence.

If we keep clownin around, we may find out soon enough though lol.

I refuse to accept that we have cracked the code of earth bound physics let alone across space just a few thousand years after creating a wheel. It's OK to not know. We are still discovering elements and that's a good thing. Perhaps there is an element that allows for a propulsion system to bend space. Just with an incredibly elementary understanding of that type of system being possible, we can easily validate the possibility that earth's physics are inconsequential to that type of tech. The point is that a lack of knowing or understanding (remember that we are all in the same boat with this) doesn't disqualify the possibility of extraterrestrial existence.

If we keep clownin around, we may find out soon enough though lol.

The extraterrestrial presence is present.

Please.... continue.

Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
Their power over you grows stronger yet
And though you turn from them to glance behind
The Extraterrestrials are there
Inside your mind

Those who have seen its face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear
It's them they hear

My spirit and my your voice in one combined
Inside my mind.

In all your fantasies, you always knew
That man and mystery
Were both in you
And in this labyrinth
Where night is blind
The Extraterrestrials are here
Inside our minds.

Sing once again with me
Our strange duet
Their power over you grows stronger yet
And though you turn from them to glance behind
Inside your mind

Those who have seen its face
Draw back in fear
I am the mask you wear
It's them they hear

My spirit and my your voice in one combined
Inside my mind.

In all your fantasies, you always knew
That man and mystery
Were both in you
And in this labyrinth
Where night is blind
The Extraterrestrials are here
Inside our minds.
LMAO I’d guess you’re no Michael Crawford and I’d also think Tim Rice would give you the finger on the Weird Al lyrics 🤡

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

VN Store

Back