• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

UFC Thread

I hate Jon Jones but i always watch him. Mostly hoping he gets beat, but also he's too good not to watch.

Exactly

The drug stuff isn't even the reason to hate Bones, if you ask me. I like him because ultimately his talent wins me over. I can't help it. I liked Tyson when he was a bad dude. I liked Jason Kidd. I like Jon Jones. I just can't help but forget about their personal shittiness because they are so great.

I hate on McG for being a douche, but if he were winning all these fights against Khabib and whoever, then I'd like him. I'd still make fun of him, but I'd be rooting for his legacy to grow because watching him win is fun as hell.

Should Pete Rose be in the HOF?
Eff yeah, a guy that would ruin your career in an all-star game, because he wanted to win, so bad. Yeah, he deserves to be in the Hall, as much as a piece of sh!t, Ty Cobb was, hell yes. More hits than anybody, end of debate,

Btw, Ricky Henderson is mad unappreciated, more runs scored than anybody. Baseball is the ultimate numbers game, that's why 7 inning doubleheaders and runners on 2nd in extra innings is blasphemy, imo

Reactions: CAVPUT
Eff yeah, a guy that would ruin your career in an all-star game, because he wanted to win, so bad. Yeah, he deserves to be in the Hall, as much as a piece of sh!t, Ty Cobb was, hell yes. More hits than anybody, end of debate,

Btw, Ricky Henderson is mad unappreciated, more runs scored than anybody. Baseball is the ultimate numbers game, that's why 7 inning doubleheaders and runners on 2nd in extra innings is blasphemy, imo

So the “black Sox” should too? I don’t think so. Cheaters should receive no accolades.

So the “black Sox” should too? I don’t think so. Cheaters should receive no accolades.

What about Daniel Cormier grabbing the towel to "make" weight? What about Gaylord Perry and the countless other pitchers who doctored the ball? What about anybody who ever faked an injury or flopped? What about every soccer player who ever stalled a game? All forms of cheating, just varying degrees.

What about Daniel Cormier grabbing the towel to "make" weight? What about Gaylord Perry and the countless other pitchers who doctored the ball? What about anybody who ever faked an injury or flopped? What about every soccer player who ever stalled a game? All forms of cheating, just varying degrees.
Exactly. Toss them out. Line 'em up at dawn. Give the kids a show.

Reactions: n_huffhines

Spot on. Only one like to give, but you got it.

Reactions: The Dog
anybody still watching this season of ultimate fighter? When watching the latest UFC fight night (Saturday), noticed that Gore was no longer listed in the final. Thought that was a mistake, but didn't know that Tresean Gore got hurt and is no longer in the final. Was looking forward to watch him in final fight

View attachment 388711
The Return of The Ultimate Fighter: Team Volkanovski vs. Team Ortega - Wikipedia

That sucks. Battle vs. Urbina will be good tho

VN Store

Back