UFC Thread

What a night. Macey couldn’t believe she won, nor can I. TJ pushed through. Close, real close. Would like to see a rematch. And Porter vs the Brazilian guy? How was that a co-main? That looked like a “tough man” contest at the Fulton High School gym.

What a night. Macey couldn’t believe she won, nor can I. TJ pushed through. Close, real close. Would like to see a rematch. And Porter vs the Brazilian guy? How was that a co-main? That looked like a “tough man” contest at the Fulton High School gym.

Agreed on maycee barber. I thought maverick won pretty clearly.

Reactions: EricStratton
Dillashaw/Sandhagen was a good fight. I wanted Cory to win, but I can see why TJ won. TJ controlled the fight more and moved forward more, Cory did more damage but never really forced the action he was also walking backwards.
It was the most tense fight I've ever watched. So close. Cory landed many more significant strikes, but TJ had more, and longer, control of the fight. They will face each other again, for the title. That's a given. And I'll be watching.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Colby Covington fights one has been in 20 months and earns rematch with Usman, LOL. He hasn't beat one dude in the current top 10 of welterweight rankings.

Colby Covington fights one has been in 20 months and earns rematch with Usman, LOL. He hasn't beat one dude in the current top 10 of welterweight rankings.
It's more of the Connor Mac syndrome. Be as big an ******* as you can to get your name flying around social media. Sell that as "interest" and get the money fights. He could fight Usman 10 times and not beat him once.

It's more of the Connor Mac syndrome. Be as big an ******* as you can to get your name flying around social media. Sell that as "interest" and get the money fights. He could fight Usman 10 times and not beat him once.

I agree with this now since it seems Usman has taken off to another level but their last fight Colby held his own till the very end.

I thought he had it, I don’t think Witt knew where he was at one point. He just stopped fighting to pick up his mouthpiece, just wouldn’t go down though.
Tough loss, but after a long layoff, I think he can come back strong. He didnt take much damage so he wants to fight again in a few months…got that $50k FOTN bonus too!!!

Reactions: Creeker

VN Store

Back