UFC Thread

hell of a comeback for battle

That was a weird fight. I guess Urbina got tired but he was beating his ass for 2 minutes and then stopped being aggressive. He didn't look gassed but must've been. Battle looked out of shape. I wonder if he had a fight camp injury or something that messed with his form. He is sneaky with those submissions.

It's impressive but it's also not. Jake is bigger and has trained boxing more.

Woodley is/was a great combat athlete but he hasn't won in 3 years in the specific combat sport that he's good at, forget about boxing.

Reactions: EricStratton
Are they gonna have to do something about the oblique kick? The doctor just said Bukaskus probably had his ACL, MCL, and PCL all blown from that single kick from Rountree.

Are they gonna have to do something about the oblique kick? The doctor just said Bukaskus probably had his ACL, MCL, and PCL all blown from that single kick from Rountree.

I wonder if it would have to be the state commissions that issue a ban against it? Otherwise there's no union or collective group that can try to get it banned. Unless you see a large number of acls getting torn I doubt anything will change.

Conor tried to fight Machine Gun Kelly at the MTV VMA's last night because MGK didn't want to take his picture with him. Afterwards, Conor denied that he tried to fight him, or that he asked for a picture, or that he even knew who MGK is (and then explained that he's a 'vanilla boy rapper' who is hooked up with Meghan Fox, so apparently he does know who he is). He also said he only fights real fighters (except for that old guy that he sucker-punched in a bar).

Never believe a word out of Conor's mouth.

VN Store

Back