'21 TX RB LJ Johnson

miket4god

I followed recruiting closely back then. Everyone was extremely excited about Lewis and no one thought he was leftovers. I had a class with Lewis that year and there were people lined up outside the classroom to get his autograph before he'd ever played a down.

So no...they were no all about a kid named Jasper Sanks. We were all about Jamal Lewis.
Georgia was all about Jasper Sanks, but Tennessee was all about Jamal Lewis.

Halph66

NormalVol

Stop staring. I’m just your normal looking Vol fan

Pepe

Halph66

It means I've been away from Texas for a long time if Katy and Conroe are considered "in" Houston.
The original question was is football any good in the Houston area.

But, from Mont Belvieu / Baytown (East) to Katy (West), Conroe (North) to Pearland & League City (South) and almost Rosenberg (South West) Is one mass of humanity. I live in Mont Belvieu, and have to drive to Katy for meetings on occasion. it's approximately 65 miles and you hardly see a green space anymore.

They are in the process of finishing the final leg of the Grand Parkway. It's a third loop around Houston. It already stretches from Sugarland, Cypress, Tomball, Spring and then New Caney. They are in the process of building from Mont Belvieu (I-10) to New Caney. South of I-10 it connects to 146. They will finish up connecting Sugarland to Kemah/Seabrook area on 146. It is nuts. The total length when finished will be 184 miles. It is absolutely nuts.

TxTag

VN Store

Sponsors