'21 TX RB LJ Johnson

I can name a lot of players who “did nothing” then went to the portal and made a name for themselves. Not like Jimbo has any idea what he’s doing there anyways which is why there’s gonna be an exodus. Some of these guys will go somewhere else and make a team better. All about opportunity and fit.

Last edited:
I can name lot of players who “did nothing” then went to the portal and made a name for themselves. Not like Jimbo has any idea what he’s doing there anyways which is why there’s gonna be an exodus. Some of these guys will go somewhere else and make a team better. All about opportunity and fit.

Alvin Kamara must be ancient history for some people lol

Reactions: Ratvol
Because all the most productive guys are entering the portal…….
I'm sure a lot of guys will want to sweeten their NIL and the portal is great leverage. Know we've got a ton tied up in Nico, but I'd sure like to see us make a run at Drake Maye of UNC. Kid is impressive. Yeah..pipe dream I know.

I'm sure a lot of guys will want to sweeten their NIL and the portal is great leverage. Know we've got a ton tied up in Nico, but I'd sure like to see us make a run at Drake Maye of UNC. Kid is impressive. Yeah..pipe dream I know.
Is he in the portal? Ya can’t just call a dude and say, “We got a $5 million deal for ya. Enter the portal.”

Reactions: miket4god
I may be in the minority here but don’t want. He didn’t impress me watching his film, looked slow and not real twitchy. He’s not any bigger than what we have, if we said power back. I’m sure there will be other more productive guys who have some twitch and explosiveness in their games who will enter portal

He's not leaving. He's a legacy.

Reactions: PA Vol
Is he in the portal? also, why do people expect this mass exodus from TAMU? It’s not like they just spanked a top 10 team oh wait
Achane likely enters the NFL draft. It would be difficult for him to increase his stock unless he gained about 20 pounds.

Is he in the portal? Ya can’t just call a dude and say, “We got a $5 million deal for ya. Enter the portal.”

There’s also the part about him throwing for 187 yards and less than 50% against GT. We’ve got a guy who can throw below 50%. But he can get 200 on 3 throws.

He's not leaving. He's a legacy.
Alabama is working some back channels to try to get him to transfer. He was committed to Alabama at one point. AP seems to think it could happen and a few Alabama insiders think it's going to happen. Hopefully the pressure of being a legacy will help him turn down whatever Alabama offers him.

If it counts for anything, this guy looks really pissed in his recruiting photo.. Gotta be worth at least one star....

VN Store

Back