'21 TX RB LJ Johnson

griddie

If Wright ends up at slot, then I’d rather have Brashard for that position
Wright will be a rb. We need Smith in that slot. He would kill it. Again, we add Johnston and he and Evans play immediately with Evans just two seasons. That allows Brown and Wright to redshirt (and play some maybe in four games) which is a great thing

bigl3327

Wright will be a rb. We need Smith in that slot. He would kill it. Again, we add Johnston and he and Evans play immediately with Evans just two seasons. That allows Brown and Wright to redshirt (and play some maybe in four games) which is a great thing
We're not getting Johnston. More DL, edge, OL, and DB's. If we take any more offensive guys it will be at WR or athlete types.

DarkAvenger

I'm not saying toughh turn him away. I'm saying he's a longshot at best.
Once upon a time I would have agreed with you... but after watching this staff close the past years with Darnell, toot toot, and morven was a surprise I won’t bet for it but I damn sure won’t bet against it especially with the jay Graham connect.

INDEFENSE

I'm good with the RB's we have as long as we keep them.We have other needs and need to look at O and D lines as well as CB and upgrade some on the WR's this class.

VN Store

Sponsors