Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Sure he did. But your definition of "confront" is of course very narrow, designed to excuse what he did.

The kid you believe came here to confront and possibly even wanted to kill protesters, how do you square that claim away with the fact that the man he shot (Gaige) testified to watching Rittenhouse render medical aid to protesters?

How does that fit into your view? I can also provide the clip and time stamp if you haven’t seen it

The kid you believe came here to confront and possibly even wanted to kill protesters, how do you square that claim away with the fact that the man he shot (Gaige) testified to watching Rittenhouse render medical aid to protesters?

How does that fit into your view? I can also provide the clip and time stamp if you haven’t seen it

You are bringing facts over emotions. At some point you would think people would back down because of weak arguments but no. Can you imagine what it's like to be in the circle of someone who can't admit when they're wrong? It's hard to grow.

Reactions: Vol8188

You don't get it do you? LG is sandbagging on what he really believes which is KR is an evil super genius. See, he and his cabal figured out that because of his age he could legally justify openly carrying a rifle as he's not eligible to carry a concealed handgun thereby encouraging crazy felons in known attendance to attack him. Rendering medical aid and helping with fires was planned out to further mask his true plans. Kyle Rittenhouse is in fact an agent of SPECTRE.

(Why not...makes as much sense as anything else LG is pushing in this case)

You are bringing facts over emotions. At some point you would think people would back down because of weak arguments but no. Can you imagine what it's like to be in the circle of someone who can't admit when they're wrong? It's hard to grow.

Shapiro said something I buy, yesterday. That it’s a way of showing their commitment to a cause. If you’re willing to repeat something you know is inherently untrue, it shows how you’re a good, good lefty and not a bad, bad trumper

Shapiro said something I buy, yesterday. That it’s a way of showing their commitment to a cause. If you’re willing to repeat something you know is inherently untrue, it shows how you’re a good, good lefty and not a bad, bad trumper
I don't see how that would separate someone from the Trumpers. Politicians rely on a base that will always do that

I don't see how that would separate someone from the Trumpers. Politicians rely on a base that will always do that

The point isn’t that they’re more honest but simply that they’re willing to go along with the correct narrative even when they know for a fact what they’re saying is an outright lie.

That’s what amazes me the most. The number of people who have 0 regard for the absolute facts of the case. I’ve seen claims within the last week that rittenhouse’s mom dropped him off, he had no ties to Kenosha, he chased Rosenbaum, he was an active shooter, he broke gun laws (only Gaige broke a gun law), he fired into a crowd, he fired 60 rounds, he was a white supremacist, etc.

And most of those claims were from MSNBC

Opinions are facts and facts are now lies. If you say something long enough and with enough conviction you'll get enough of a following to stoke the flames and let it take off.

Opinions are facts and facts are now lies. If you say something long enough and with enough conviction you'll get enough of a following to stoke the flames and let it take off.

I believe it was Lenin or Stalin who said that. Btw, you're right.

Reactions: Majors
I believe it was Lenin or Stalin who said that. Btw, you're right.
the days of being right are gone because the market has shifted to being first thanks to Twitter and social media with instant access. Selective editing and teleprompter reading is whatever it needs to be to keep the story going.

Reactions: BreatheUT
December 15, 2021 - 03:30 PM EST
Fox News tops yearly ratings rankings

By Dominick Mastrangelo

Fox News was the most watched cable news channel in America for the sixth consecutive year in 2021.

Fox averaged 1.3 million in total day viewers this year, compared to 919,000 at MSNBC and 787,000 watching CNN. In prime time, Fox averaged 2.3 million viewers, including an average of 374,000 within the industry's coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic.

Nielsen data shows that Fox held 44 percent of the cable news audience in total day viewership and 47 percent of audience share in total viewers in prime time in 2021, an increase from last year.

Fox's top-rated program, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," averaged 3.1 million viewers a night this year. Sean Hannity's program, the network's second highest-rated, averaged 2.8 million.

"As we embark on our 20th year as the leader in cable news, the last six of which as number one in all of cable, I am incredibly proud of the unrivaled success we've had at FOX News Channel," Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott said in a statement on Wednesday.
"Not only were we the only network to grow our audience share, but we did so while changing our lineup and transforming the entire late-night television landscape in the process, ensuring our continued momentum for many years to come," she said.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject..../585987-fox-news-tops-yearly-ratings-rankings

December 15, 2021 - 03:30 PM EST
Fox News tops yearly ratings rankings

By Dominick Mastrangelo

Fox News was the most watched cable news channel in America for the sixth consecutive year in 2021.

Fox averaged 1.3 million in total day viewers this year, compared to 919,000 at MSNBC and 787,000 watching CNN. In prime time, Fox averaged 2.3 million viewers, including an average of 374,000 within the industry's coveted 25- to 54-year-old demographic.

Nielsen data shows that Fox held 44 percent of the cable news audience in total day viewership and 47 percent of audience share in total viewers in prime time in 2021, an increase from last year.

Fox's top-rated program, "Tucker Carlson Tonight," averaged 3.1 million viewers a night this year. Sean Hannity's program, the network's second highest-rated, averaged 2.8 million.

"As we embark on our 20th year as the leader in cable news, the last six of which as number one in all of cable, I am incredibly proud of the unrivaled success we've had at FOX News Channel," Fox News Media CEO Suzanne Scott said in a statement on Wednesday.
"Not only were we the only network to grow our audience share, but we did so while changing our lineup and transforming the entire late-night television landscape in the process, ensuring our continued momentum for many years to come," she said.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/thehill.com/homenews/media/585987-fox-news-tops-yearly-ratings-rankings?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw==#aoh=16396238313160&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://thehill.com/homenews/media/585987-fox-news-tops-yearly-ratings-rankings

Has Tucker been axed yet?

VN Store

Back