Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

I honestly don’t even like Carlson because he’s too far left, but the force me to defend him because of how insane they attack

So odd that you continue to blame the kid instead of the adults who attacked him. Seems he went there armed because he knew adults may attack him.

I find it really strange when grown a$$ men especially in their 30's and above are out in the streets at night rioting and looting. You get the sense that these are truly common criminals and not misguided young people.

I honestly don’t even like Carlson because he’s too far left, but the force me to defend him because of how insane they attack

Which is another way of saying Tucker attempts to be fair but he is a common sense guy. You may not always like it but he comes from a journalism standpoint.

Which is another way of saying Tucker attempts to be fair but he is a common sense guy. You may not always like it but he comes from a journalism standpoint.

He’s the Bernie Sanders of the Republican Party. My issue isn’t him being fair or unfair. My issue is he’s too far left in terms of his love for economic regulations and desire to stifle innovation

He’s the Bernie Sanders of the Republican Party. My issue isn’t him being fair or unfair. My issue is he’s too far left in terms of his love for economic regulations and desire to stifle innovation

Tucker is a libertarian I think. He is not Republican per se.

Tucker is a libertarian I think. He is not Republican per se.

You can’t be a libertarian and support protectionism. He wants to do things like make self driving vehicles illegal. He aligns with Yang on issues of protectionism

I love how FoxNation held the Patriot Awards ceremony on their streaming channel. They showed a shortened version on cable.

If CNN and MSNBC held an awards show what would it be called and would anyone be interested?

Maybe…or maybe he didn’t go with the intent of killing people like you believe. Did you notice any antagonizing or aggressive behavior from him?

I don't think he actually planned to kill but I do think he planned to be armed and to confront people and had visions of glory. Sadly, TC and Fox are feeding that line of thought, dressing up vigilantiism and irresponsibility as just neighbor helping out neighbor.

I love how FoxNation held the Patriot Awards ceremony on their streaming channel. They showed a shortened version on cable.

If CNN and MSNBC held an awards show what would it be called and would anyone be interested?

Fox has to give itself awards because they are rare coming from journalism organizations with, you know, standards.

I don't think he actually planned to kill but I do think he planned to be armed and to confront people and had visions of glory. Sadly, TC and Fox are feeding that line of thought, dressing up vigilantiism and irresponsibility as just neighbor helping out neighbor.

But yet he didn’t confront anyone right?

Fox has to give itself awards because they are rare coming from journalism organizations with, you know, standards.

They aren't giving themselves awards. They are giving awards to others who demonstrate high character, leadership and love of country. For instance Tamyra Mensah-Stock won an award.

Try to keep up.

The left gives themselves awards for making up Russian collusion, skipping school because of climate change (granted she didn’t win), all kinds of nonsense

Reactions: BreatheUT
Sure he did. But your definition of "confront" is of course very narrow, designed to excuse what he did.

Excuse what? Who did he confront, how did he confront them, and what action is there to excuse?

Do you know something we don’t?

What organizations are you speaking of and what journalist standards are these they would know anything about ? I can’t wait for your reply , I’m giddy with anticipation.

Reactions: Majors
Everything he did that night was legal.

But but he had a gun. Guns bad. Honestly I'm tired of even giving them the "he's a dumb kid" line. He shot violent, habitual criminals under complete self-defense after trying to retreat multiple times. Maybe if more people were like Kyle, rioters (practically liberals since they defend every single one) wouldn't be beating people to death in the street and burning entire blocks down.

Reactions: NEO and BreatheUT
Standards left journalism when Dan Rather fabricated a story and Twitter emerged. Standards left when opinions were presented as facts. Can’t mention Fox with low standards and not hold CNN/MSNBC to the same standards.

VN Store

Back