Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Well, well, well at 30's something Harris looking to get popular. Interesting video from the archives.

Tucker: How did Kamala Harris get so high up?
Nov. 16, 2021 - 2:09 - 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host dives into the vice president's past relationship with Montel Williams.

Reactions: DC_Vol
Wednesday, Nov. 17 Scoreboard: The Five, Tucker Carlson and Hannity Are Tops in Total Viewers and the Demo

Tuesday, Nov. 16 Scoreboard: Tucker Carlson Averages Nearly 4 Million Viewers at 8 PM

Reactions: BreatheUT
He'll be booted by tomorrow night.

Good riddance.

fa8c252daf3c4899cb597c1c72e686e8.jpg

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
The manipulative leading the moron. That's top flight entertainment for his audience, I'll give you that.

Any chance Tucker asks him if he thinks he made a mistake going there armed and walking around? Hmmmm.....

How many viewers do you think your favorite cable news TV host, Tucker Carlson, will pull in Monday night?

How many viewers do you think your favorite cable news TV host, Tucker Carlson, will pull in Monday night.

McDonald's is the most visited fast food establishment, but very few people consider its food on par with Whataburger or Chick-fil-A. Viewership doesn't equal quality.

Fox News Cuts Off Newt Gingrich After He Points Out George Soros Role in Electing Prosecutors

GettyImages-1151263295-640x480.jpg

Fox News cut off former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich on Wednesday after he brought up the role of billionaire left-wing financier George Soros in funding the election of left-wing prosecutors in local races over the past several years.

Gingrich argued that the rise in crime in many Democrat-governed cities was partly the result of the election of left-wing district attorneys who had received financial assistance from George Soros.

But commentators Melissa Francis and Marie Harf attempted to silence Gingrich.

“Look, the number one problem in almost all these cities is George Soros-elected, left-wing, anti-police, pro-criminal district attorneys who refuse to keep people locked up,” Gingrich said. “Just yesterday they put somebody back on the streets who’s wanted for two different murders in New York City.”

He continued: “You cannot solve this problem — and both [Kamala] Harris and [Joe] Biden have talked very proudly out what they call ‘progressive district attorneys’. Progressive district attorneys are anti-police, pro-criminal, and overwhelmingly elected with George Soros’s money.

“And they’re a major cause of the violence we’re seeing because they keep putting the violent criminals back on the street,” Gingrich said.

“I’m not sure we need to bring George Soros into this,” Francis replied.

“He paid for it,” Gingrich, who was obviously taken aback by the interruption. “I mean, why can’t we discuss that fact that millions of dollars….”.

“No he didn’t,” Harf interjected. “I agree with Melissa. George Soros doesn’t need to be a part of this conversation.”

“Okay, so it’s verboten,” Gingrich said, using the German word for “forbidden.”

As Breitbart News reported in May 2018, Soros became involved in several local races for district attorney, in Northern California and around the nation. His goal was to defeat “law-and-order” candidates and elect “progressive” prosecutors.

The Los Angeles Times noted, in an article titled “Here’s why George Soros, liberal groups are spending big to help decide who’s your next D.A.”:

Soros Prosecutors Let Sex-Offender CVS Burglar Free

Virginia Commonwealth's attorneys frequently let criminals walk

jp.jpg

After a registered sex offender was arrested twice in three days on felony charges in Northern Virginia, local leaders are wondering what it takes to land a criminal behind bars when lenient prosecutors backed by George Soros are administering justice.

The serial CVS bandit, Karim Clayton, 44, has a seedy criminal history ranging from menacing a CVS employee with a knife to leading police on a high-speed chase on a major regional thoroughfare.

But Fairfax County prosecutor Steve Descano and Arlington County prosecutor Parisa Dehghani-Tafti—who cruised to victory with six-figure donations from Soros—have brought charges against Clayton at least a dozen times between them, only to abandon their cases or plead him out on paltry misdemeanors with almost no jail time.

Soros Prosecutors Let Sex-Offender CVS Burglar Free - Washington Free Beacon

If I wanted to watch talking heads, I wouldn't haven't cancelled cable. None of them interest me regardless of the channel.

I can respect that by why comment? And you claim objectivity and portrays openmindedness. Maybe what Tucker says will make you Uncommmfortable. It won't fit with what you want to believe to be true.

Last edited:
The manipulative leading the moron. That's top flight entertainment for his audience, I'll give you that.

Any chance Tucker asks him if he thinks he made a mistake going there armed and walking around? Hmmmm.....

So odd that you continue to blame the kid instead of the adults who attacked him. Seems he went there armed because he knew adults may attack him.

VN Store

Back