Tucker Carlson Obsession Thread (merged)

Report: Big Changes Are Coming to CNN, Including Some Hilarious Reassignments
Stelter getting booted...

get-smart.gif

Reactions: norrislakevol
I was wrong. Way off. Tucker "Politburo" Carlson is safe to continue to misinform and delude.

I've never known Tucker to lie on air about anything on his show or even when he was over at CNN. What has he done to continue the misinform & delude the stuff you think is wrong?
I'm sure you watch him each & every night at 8:00 pm. He's your man-crush other than that other dude Madcow on MSNBC.

Last edited:
Reactions: InVOLuntary
I mean, it's been over 1,000 days since you made the prediction he was going to be fired. It stands for some kind of celebration, right?

Given events of the last 2 weeks I'm comfortable in my comments hoping he would be fired. Proud of them, in fact.

But hey, if you want to be gleeful that's he's still there, good for you.

Given events of the last 2 weeks I'm comfortable in my comments hoping he would be fired. Proud of them, in fact.

But hey, if you want to be gleeful that's he's still there, good for you.

Kinda touchy about it, aren't we?

1st Amendment wins again against leftists who don't like what others are saying.

Why is it always leftists who want to kill free speech and take folks off the air? You don't see conservatives clamoring to remove Rachel Maddow from MSNBC. I don't like her in the least but I think Butch has every right to spew her far left rhetoric and if MSNBC wants to keep her then that's their call

VN Store

Back