TrumPutinGate

I’m sorry I’m the last one that would point out anybody typos , mine are horrible but that was just to good to let go 😂

Don’t apologize.
Typos are funny.

I lead the board in them. I usually try to be more creative in pointing them out but tonight I went with the lazy approach

Things seem to be coming to a head. McCabe is confirming that the firing of Comey was about Russia and represented criminal obstruction of justice by Trump. Intel Chief Dan Coats seems likely to be on the outs because he will not tow the company line and lie for Trump on North Korea. Trump is taking advice from Putin on foreign affairs even when our own intelligence services disagree. Trump is taking control of money appropriated by Congress for the military so as to build a wall that Congress did not approve.

It is time for him to go. He needs to be removed from office as soon as possible.

Reactions: tvolsfan and Mick
Things seem to be coming to a head. McCabe is confirming that the firing of Comey was about Russia and represented criminal obstruction of justice by Trump. Intel Chief Dan Coats seems likely to be on the outs because he will not tow the company line and lie for Trump on North Korea. Trump is taking advice from Putin on foreign affairs even when our own intelligence services disagree. Trump is taking control of money appropriated by Congress for the military so as to build a wall that Congress did not approve.

It is time for him to go. He needs to be removed from office as soon as possible.
Soon...……..

If it wasn’t for that pesky write up where Rosenstein said...
Comie needs to go . 🤔

You never disappoint. All lunatic all the time.

Whoa-whoa, slow your roll LG.... we have another LG that is very interested in probing more of McCabe's comments... seems like the dems slip is starting to show. Let's wait a bit before those cuffs get slapped on anyone. I would recommend getting several more pairs of cuffs, in pretty dem blue trim.

Reactions: tennvols77

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Freak out much LG?

Having trouble concentrating at work?

Are you depressed most of the time?

Do you have difficulty sleeping?

Does it seem your world is crashing down all about you?

Does the news cause anxiety every time you hear it?

wellbutrin-sr.jpg

LOL

Reactions: volfanjustin

VN Store

Back