TrumPutinGate

I guess the "coup" extends to Congress.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” Kevin McCarthy, the second-ranking House Republican, told his colleagues during the meeting. McCarthy added: “Swear to God.”

Kevin McCarthy is a gang of 8 member.

“There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” Kevin McCarthy, the second-ranking House Republican, told his colleagues during the meeting. McCarthy added: “Swear to God.”

Kevin McCarthy is a gang of 8 member.

I wonder what it was that seems to have changed his mind , or is he on Putin’s pay role now ?
39868D50-9878-4DC9-8256-BEE40FA10E76.jpeg

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Nunes is the one that needs to be investigated for treason along with Trump. Nunes fed back to the WH info that the adults were considering doing something about the unstable moron we have in the presidency.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
Nunes is the one that needs to be investigated for treason along with Trump.
Definitely amateur hour material.
Lol. Have not been following. Are people really calling this a coup?
DzsQH8bUwAIuHIw.png

Many (most?) of these GOP congresspeople know that all is not well at the top. But they play along because Trump controls the party.

That’s one theory got another one that counters it or you just sticking to one side ?
I mean to be fair , how can someone that’s been labeled incompetent and has been threatened by the 25th since his first 100 days , control a party ?

Reactions: ajvol01
Many (most?) of these GOP congresspeople know that all is not well at the top. But they play along because Trump controls the party.

Their desire not to offend Trump or his base is not a good enough reason to let him wreck the country in the meantime. The 25th Amendment was adopted in case we could not wait out the term of an unfit president, which is what we have now.

Trump must be ousted immediately.

Their desire not to offend Trump or his base is not a good enough reason to let him wreck the country in the meantime. The 25th Amendment was adopted in case we could not wait out the term of an unfit president, which is what we have now.

You know, some part of me really wishes you all would try

All you have to do is convience the VP and the senate and you are all set LG ... soon ? 😂

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321

Wrecking the country?

Just because your side got caught doing all sorts of swampy illegal stuff, doesn’t mean he is wrecking the country.

VN Store

Back