TrumPutinGate

Hillary's server was attacked after he made those comments. Did you know that? "Hey Russia, hack hillary". "Hey Jr. Meet with that Russian Lawyer". The threads that you have holding your denials together involve the Deep State Conspiracies.
They were hacked long before Trump said that on his campaign.

Reactions: FLVOL69
I think it's just a matter of when he violates the gag order and steps over the line. Testing the boundry now IMO.

Yeah and that stuff can come back and bite you at sentencing. Seems like he took it down so maybe his lawyers see it differently.

When you are out on bail facing close to 20 years in federal prison and already have a gag order in place your on thin ice with the Judge nothing is overblown.

You seem hung up on the sensational aspect of it. I’m not saying it was a good decision on his part, and I’d laugh my ass off if he went back to jail.

But the reaction is pretty elementary school tattle tale and it’s kind of weak especially when the cross hair appears to be part of some logo.

Roger Stone's bail is about to be revoked after he posted a picture of the Judge presiding over his trial with a crosshair near her head.

Geez. I just can't wrap my head around that level of stupid. If I was his attorney I might have dropped him after that stunt.

VN Store

Back