TrumPutinGate

"I don't know that we have ever seen in all of history an example of the number, the volume and the significance of the contacts between people in and around the president, his campaign, with our most serious, our existential international enemy: the government of Russia," McCabe told NPR's Morning Edition. "That's just remarkable to me."

You’ve got nothing. When will you accept that?

"I don't know that we have ever seen in all of history an example of the number, the volume and the significance of the contacts between people in and around the president, his campaign, with our most serious, our existential international enemy: the government of Russia," McCabe told NPR's Morning Edition. "That's just remarkable to me."
The hilarious part is that you believe him.

This is a prime example of “show me the man, and I’ll show you the crime”.

This investigation will be a stain on Mueller’s legacy for years to come.

It’s a witch hunt, Mickey.
Hillary says hi.
It is already a stain on you intelligence.

You’ve got nothing. When will you accept that?
Then why does Trump keep changing his story?

I doubt there will be enough evidence to remove Trump from office. You would have to be incredibly stupid to leave a trail back to the head guy. But Trump has been terrified of this for a reason.

I doubt there will be enough evidence to remove Trump from office. You would have to be incredibly stupid to leave a trail back to the head guy. But Trump has been terrified of this for a reason.
Which hunts are terrifying when they are being done against you. Think about it.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Which hunts are terrifying when they are being done against you. Think about it.

If the federal government and all its resources were investigating you and you were innocent you’d be screaming your innocence everyday hoping someone will listen , we all would down to the person . Except when Trump does it it means he’s guilty . lol

Reactions: NurseGoodVol

"Russia if you're listening" Help me.

"Russia if you're listening" Help me.

I want to make sure I understand you. Are you implying here that Trump’s alleged collusion extended to his public request for Russia intelligence to locate Crooked Hillary’s emails?

I want to make sure I understand you. Are you implying here that Trump’s alleged collusion extended to his public request for Russia intelligence to locate Crooked Hillary’s emails?
Hillary's server was attacked after he made those comments. Did you know that? "Hey Russia, hack hillary". "Hey Jr. Meet with that Russian Lawyer". The threads that you have holding your denials together involve the Deep State Conspiracies.

I would really like to know the name of the FISA judge, and hear what he/she has to say about the evidence the Obama fbi presented for the warrant.

Talk about an onion they don’t want the layers peeled back. That there is the elephant in the room holding a smoking gun with a sign around its neck that says please investigate me.

Reactions: Vol8188

Changing his story on what?

Hillary's server was attacked after he made those comments. Did you know that? "Hey Russia, hack hillary". "Hey Jr. Meet with that Russian Lawyer". The threads that you have holding your denials together involve the Deep State Conspiracies.
Why was Hillary's computer in a position to be hacked and what was on it that should not have been there?
Do you honestly believe her computer wasn't hacked before those comments were made?

I know, you don't care.

Reactions: ajvol01
Why was Hillary's computer in a position to be hacked and what was on it that should not have been there?
Do you honestly believe her computer wasn't hacked before those comments were made?

I know, you don't care.
Saying you don't care that Russians were hacking to try to compromise our Government regardless of who or party affiliation, Is really unamerican of you and all the redhats. I'm sure you would be fully prepared to give the Russians a pass on that one just as you have with the hacking of Trump's rivals, the FBI, and Justice Department. It just sucks for you guys that there were just so damn many people connected to Russian efforts around Trump.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Saying you don't care that Russians were hacking to try to compromise our Government regardless of who or party affiliation, Is really unamerican of you and all the redhats. I'm sure you would be fully prepared to give the Russians a pass on that one just as you have with the hacking of Trump's rivals, the FBI, and Justice Department. It just sucks for you guys that there were just so damn many people connected to Russian efforts around Trump.
Your hero gave the Russians a pass. He knew about it before the election and did what he was good at about it.

Nothing.

And for the record, I said YOU don't care.

Roger Stone's bail is about to be revoked after he posted a picture of the Judge presiding over his trial with a crosshair near her head.

VN Store

Back