TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

Pics or GTFO.

My wife was along and it was on the way to a couple of weeks in Tahiti, so I "didn't notice", comment, or take pictures - except to mention they had the nicest uniforms I've seen in a long time.

aeroflot.jpg

This is a picture from an article about older Aeroflot flight attendants suing the airline for discrimination - age and weight. The women in this picture were very much representative of what I saw.

Reactions: AM64
Once kgb always kgb. He's not going to change what he learned years ago about keeping power. His learned colleagues will help him achieve it because they benefit. No matter the Russian heads that roll, he will keep power.
You make it sound like Putin was a world class super spy or something in the KGB. He was a lowly translator in East Germany and Leningrad.

You make it sound like Putin was a world class super spy or something in the KGB. He was a lowly translator in East Germany and Leningrad.
I thought he was a photographer.

hpqoJdWEtY65JvH1BFhCsO8BCpjsmHzckREpQZPTqWU.jpg

What about George Papadopoulos ? He already knew the Russians had the stolen emails before the TT meeting. Are you just going to give Trump, Manafort, Jr., and Kushner plausible deniability that they didn't know what the meeting was about? Hillary's fitness and adoptions was a cover story.
Lulz

Reactions: FLVOL69

VN Store

Back