TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

And so what if he did get it from the oligarchs? Those oligarchs were the very ones looting Russia after the fall of communism and helping to make Wall St and the banksters rich.

That $200 billion number is a ridiculous high end number that seems to include Rosneft or some other Russian energy company. That, at best, is pure speculation and basically propaganda at worse.
You say that like we aren’t talking about his allies.

I was thinking all those really good friends he’s supposed to be keeping his money with could make him nervous if they all turned .
Absolutely. And if those guys decided to organize something and move against him, it could be successful provided enough of them got on board. That's what he's afraid of, and he has to manage the situation very carefully.

And so what if he did get it from the oligarchs? Those oligarchs were the very ones looting Russia after the fall of communism and helping to make Wall St and the banksters rich.

That $200 billion number is a ridiculous high end number that seems to include Rosneft or some other Russian energy company. That, at best, is pure speculation and basically propaganda at worse.

If he got his from the oligarchs who were looting Russia then he looted Russia also.

Plus all he did was replace those oligarchs with ones loyal to him, the looting hasn't stopped.

Reactions: AM64 and tvolsfan
Any leader who has acquired power in the fashion that he has has enemies. Yes, there's nobody above him, but there are people below him who could seek to remove him. Putin's challenge is to step away from the day-to-day stuff at some point while retaining enough power and influence to mitigate the threats against him.

The greatest fear of any dictator is a coup; Putin is no different.
Putin's enemies are mankind's enemies... the banksters that tried to rape Russia in the 1999s, the warmongers, usury practitioners, counterfeiters, alternative lifestyle promoters...

Seizing assets is wrong. For an anti cop guy here in the US you sure do love any type of crackdown Putin can think of.

Russia is still getting robbed just by a different set of oligarchs now.

Their wage growth is below their inflation. Competition is removed by the state.

Reactions: hog88
Putin's enemies are mankind's enemies... the banksters that tried to rape Russia in the 1999s, the warmongers, usury practitioners, counterfeiters, alternative lifestyle promoters...
Putin is buddies with a ton of the banksters to tried to (and did rape Russia). He basically said "OK, you can do that as long as I get a cut." It's a mafia state.

Just because there's politically-driven hysteria regarding him and Russia in the the West at the moment doesn't mean he's a good guy.

If he got his from the oligarchs who were looting Russia then he looted Russia also.

Plus all he did was replace those oligarchs with ones loyal to him, the looting hasn't stopped.
The oligarchs that were looting Russia were the ones that prospered when Yeltsin was in power. Putin came out of no where and stopped the Wall Street fleecing. Since 2001, he's done wonders to the Russian economy. Before Trump was talking about " America first", Putin was making sure to put Russian interests ahead of any other country. Now those are facts. Outside of Trump at times, no other Western country is placing the needs of their country over the needs of someone else.

Putin is buddies with a ton of the banksters to tried to (and did rape Russia). He basically said "OK, you can do that as long as I get a cut." It's a mafia state.

Just because there's politically-driven hysteria regarding him and Russia in the the West at the moment doesn't mean he's a good guy.

Putin was a guy the globalists did not see coming or take into account. I laugh every time someone says Putin was some big wig in the KGB, yet the moment he stepped in behind Yeltsin, people at the time were asking who the f::k he was...

The oligarchs that were looting Russia were the ones that prospered when Yeltsin was in power. Putin came out of no where and stopped the Wall Street fleecing. Since 2001, he's done wonders to the Russian economy. Before Trump was talking about " America first", Putin was making sure to put Russian interests ahead of any other country. Now those are facts. Outside of Trump at times, no other Western country is placing the needs of their country over the needs of someone else.
Lol Abramovich was one of the oligarchs that recommended Putin to Yeltsin as a successor.

Putin was a guy the globalists did not see coming or take into account. I laugh every time someone says Putin was some big wig in the KGB, yet the moment he stepped in behind Yeltsin, people at the time were asking who the f::k he was...
No, definitely not. And you are correct that he was not a big wig in the KGB, to put it mildly. He did briefly run the FSB in the late 90s. But just because he's a guy Western internationalists and elites don't like doesn't mean he's a sympathetic figure.

he learned from Hillary that it's best to make it look like a suicide

I'd probably stray off Aeroflot for the duration. While waiting at in the LAX international terminal for over 8 hours for a delayed fight, I got a chance to compare flight attendants. If you haven't noticed, for international travel, Aeroflot flight attendants win the game hands down ... they are hot!

Reactions: Orangeburst
I'd probably stray off Aeroflot for the duration. While waiting at in the LAX international terminal for over 8 hours for a delayed fight, I got a chance to compare flight attendants. If you haven't noticed, for international travel, Aeroflot flight attendants win the game hands down ... they are hot!
Pics or GTFO.

Putin will not be able to be President of Russia come 2024, so he is transferring power to the Prime Ministership, a position he is likely to move to once his term is up. The government under him is resigning to clear the path for that to occur.

Not sure this guy is as beneficent as others appear to think he might be.

giphy.gif
Ironically, if your party did the same thing you'd be all for it.

Reactions: AM64
The line is when you deface, devalue other peoples property or your act of disrespect places others in danger.

You'd think arson would cover burning in a congested area. Something weird when you have to get a permit to burn stuff on your own property (and can only burn during parts of the year), but apparently flag burning is a year round sport.

As I said before, the line is when other people's or public property is destroyed/damaged or people are hurt or their rights are hampered. If you want to buy a flag and burn it in your yard or some public place go for it.

Does that mean people can burn crosses on their own property? Without any regard to who the neighbors might be or any other factors?

I was thinking all those really good friends he’s supposed to be keeping his money with could make him nervous if they all turned .

Could be Putin has Ivan's big frying pans and showed them to his buddies. Just to get their attention should they think about doing anything stupid.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back