TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

AM64

My wife was along and it was on the way to a couple of weeks in Tahiti, so I "didn't notice", comment, or take pictures - except to mention they had the nicest uniforms I've seen in a long time.

aeroflot.jpg

This is a picture from an article about older Aeroflot flight attendants suing the airline for discrimination - age and weight. The women in this picture were very much representative of what I saw.

NurseGoodVol

I use Swype, don't judge ๐Ÿ™ƒ

MOOOOONEY

I hope Trump learns from his best bud Vlad, and names himself Pres for life.
Rumor has it that the executive order has already been typed up and once Trump crowns himself president of the United States 4 life then him and PM Putin will have piss parties in the Lincoln bedroom with Russian hookers.

NurseGoodVol

I use Swype, don't judge ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Rumor has it that the executive order has already been typed up and once Trump crowns himself president of the United States 4 life then him and PM Putin will have piss parties in the Lincoln bedroom with Russian hookers.
Well it just doesn't get any better than that, unless you include riding bears bear chested.

Rasputin_Vol

How dare you?
Once kgb always kgb. He's not going to change what he learned years ago about keeping power. His learned colleagues will help him achieve it because they benefit. No matter the Russian heads that roll, he will keep power.
You make it sound like Putin was a world class super spy or something in the KGB. He was a lowly translator in East Germany and Leningrad.

happy-go_vol

VN Store

Sponsors