TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

It's been a dictatorship for over a decade.

He's just doing what he did 10-12 years ago, transferring power to the PM office then he'll step into that job for a term then take back over the presidency again.

This is a bit more robust, He is personally re-authoring the post-Soviet constitution and dropping the facade which was in place to placate dissidents. We are nearly a bloody conclusion to a long game of chess.

I remember being critical of Putin in one of Ras or Pacer’s apologia threads regarding all the good things he was doing for the people of Crimea. I was told, in no uncertain terms, that Putin’s KGB days were not influencing his decision making as President/PM.

Once a communist, always a communist.

It has less to do with communism, an economic theory, and more to do with authoritarian, unitary rule, IMO. While communist governments often seem to unify power, they aren't the only ones.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
Putin will not be able to be President of Russia come 2024, so he is transferring power to the Prime Ministership, a position he is likely to move to once his term is up. The government under him is resigning to clear the path for that to occur.

Not sure this guy is as beneficent as others appear to think he might be.

giphy.gif
Rumor has it that Trump will run as VP in 2024... stay tuned...

I remember being critical of Putin in one of Ras or Pacer’s apologia threads regarding all the good things he was doing for the people of Crimea. I was told, in no uncertain terms, that Putin’s KGB days were not influencing his decision making as President/PM.

Do you know WTF a "communist" is?

91QAq4d-CTL._AC_SX425_.jpg
025e60e24da2ff14b687fcf134684ddf.jpg

Reactions: AM64 and MG1968
That’s an odd way of putting it since he , in reality doesn’t answer to anyone . He doesn’t strike me as the type to be “ deeply afraid “ of anything .
He’s afraid because once they impeach Trump and prove he’s a Russian agent then Putin will be in trouble for, uh, something?

Similar to him ousting Russian oligarchs early in his tenure that were selling the country down the river...Putin is making sure Russian interest remain Russian...

Nothing communist about it..

Similar to him ousting Russian oligarchs early in his tenure that were selling the country down the river...Putin is making sure Russian interest remain Russian...

Nothing communist about it..

LOL

What's Putin's net worth these days?

Reactions: AM64
Less than Trump’s...

Horse ****.

What is Russian President Vladimir Putin’s net worth?

The Russian president, who is notoriously private, is also secretive about his net worth. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos is the reigning richest man in the world with a net worth of around $131 billion. However, former Hermitage Capital Management CEO Bill Browder, an opponent of Putin, estimated the Russian leader’s net worth at $200 billion.

Previously, a former Kremlin adviser, Stanislav Belkovsky, claimed in 2007 that Putin was worth at least $40 billion.

Putin isn’t a communist, he’s a gangster.

VN Store

Back