TrumpPutingate III: the beginning of the end

We will never know your stance...except that you hate all things Russia and Putin..

It’s the only defense you need, right?

Why do you believe that Putin is a tyrant...if not for media?
You mean why do I believe the guy whose political opponents are often barred from politics, exiled, or killed is a tyrant? Could be anything, I guess.

Ahh, I see why you like Vlad.

I'm on the opposite side of the fence than you are. Protesting the government isn't disrespecting your country and disrespecting your government can sometimes be the ultimate respect for your country.

I get that...

But where does it stop?! Where is the line?!

You’re okay with people disrespecting the flag. I’m not...it should be at the minimum a fine imo.

Reactions: AM64
We will never know your stance...except that you hate all things Russia and Putin..

It’s the only defense you need, right?

Why do you believe that Putin is a tyrant...if not for media?

Putin is a Tyrant for the very same reasons Lincoln was a Tyrant. Both limit dissension, free speech, the press and jail or threaten to jail people that oppose them. Both will use for on their own people to get their way and neither of them respect individual rights. Both believe in a strong all powerful central government with absolute say.

Reactions: AM64 and volfanhill
I get that...

You’re okay with people disrespecting the flag. I’m not...it should be at the minimum a fine imo.
When it becomes violent and dangerous to other innocent people.

How do you feel about the first amendment?

I get that...

As I said before, the line is when other people's or public property is destroyed/damaged or people are hurt or their rights are hampered. If you want to buy a flag and burn it in your yard or some public place go for it.

As I said before, the line is when other people's or public property is destroyed/damaged or people are hurt or their rights are hampered. If you want to buy a flag and burn it in your yard or some public place go for it.
It’s evident now he’s not a free speech guy. Which actually surprised me. I wonder if he’s anti the 2A.

You don’t know me at all...I don’t love government, but it can’t just be a free for all either...

Total chaos starts out as dissension...every time..
You love government preventing speech and protest. So by definition you love government over the individual.

You don’t know me at all...I don’t love government, but it can’t just be a free for all either...

Total chaos starts out as dissension...every time..
Point to where anyone has advocated for a "free for all" please?

I'd like to know.

Putin is a Tyrant for the very same reasons Lincoln was a Tyrant. Both limit dissension, free speech, the press and jail or threaten to jail people that oppose them. Both will use for on their own people to get their way and neither of them respect individual rights. Both believe in a strong all powerful central government with absolute say.
What would that make Trump?

That’s an odd way of putting it since he , in reality doesn’t answer to anyone . He doesn’t strike me as the type to be “ deeply afraid “ of anything .
Any leader who has acquired power in the fashion that he has has enemies. Yes, there's nobody above him, but there are people below him who could seek to remove him. Putin's challenge is to step away from the day-to-day stuff at some point while retaining enough power and influence to mitigate the threats against him.

The greatest fear of any dictator is a coup; Putin is no different.

I don’t know what he’s worth and neither does anybody else...

Assuming he claimed all this wealth from the oligarchs he booted out of Russia...is just that...an assumption from his enemies.
And so what if he did get it from the oligarchs? Those oligarchs were the very ones looting Russia after the fall of communism and helping to make Wall St and the banksters rich.

That $200 billion number is a ridiculous high end number that seems to include Rosneft or some other Russian energy company. That, at best, is pure speculation and basically propaganda at worse.

Any leader who has acquired power in the fashion that he has has enemies. Yes, there's nobody above him, but there are people below him who could seek to remove him.

The greatest fear of any dictator is a coup.

I was thinking all those really good friends he’s supposed to be keeping his money with could make him nervous if they all turned .

VN Store

Back