Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

TRUTH Social, the irony is so thick. The word "truth" will never be associated with Trump.

Interesting that you go at Trump rather than all social media. You're just laser focused huh?

We've got reasons be wary of social media companies but they have made my life better for free. The problem with social media isn't that they're run by biased liars, it's that it's resulted in divisive echo chambers where people obsess over things that bother them. Trump wouldn't be addressing this. He'd just be creating a platform that is more of an echo chamber than the others.

After the coordinated attack on Parler by Apple, Google, and Amazon I think that Trump’s platform was given an unintended boost by the Big Tech oligarchy. Plus the existing social media players turned Trump into a tech martyr when they shut his loud rants down.

After the coordinated attack on Parler by Apple, Google, and Amazon I think that Trump’s platform was given an unintended boost by the Big Tech oligarchy. Plus the existing social media players turned Trump into a tech martyr when they shut his loud rants down.
I think the big tech jerkwads know that they are going to be targeted when the GOP takes control of the congress in 2022 and when 2024 completes the trifecta they are done.

I think that Trump is also banking on Section 230 enabling his ability to compete with, or to disrupt, the existing players.

I think the big tech jerkwads know that they are going to be targeted when the GOP takes control of the congress in 2022 and when 2024 completes the trifecta they are done.

Zuckerberg flat out bought several key districts with the faux organizations that he funded. I’m not a big Trump fan, but I applaud him for standing up to the corrupt Leftists and cheating Liberals.

I think that Trump is also banking on Section 230 enabling his ability to compete with, or to disrupt, the existing players.

I have ZERO problem with Trumpsters all piling in to this Godforsaken platform to circle jerk each other with the lies they believe anyway. Let em rot together, I say.

The Washington Post: Trump's new social network Truth Social already defaced by pranksters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/10/21/trump-truth-social-fake-accounts/

It turns out Truth is based on Mastodon, an open source Twitter-like client that has been around for a few years. Mastodon makes use of decentralized servers, so attempts at takedowns will be much more difficult. The whole operation can be mirrored to a different hosting site and go live with a single change of code should primary hosting of Truth fail.

I don’t think that Trump understands that 74 million didn’t vote for him. Most of the 74 million didn’t want the other goober as POTUS.

A lot of people haven't reconciled that's what the majority of the vote is on both sides.

Real shame it's devolved to that.

VN Store

Back