Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

It'll crash and burn like Trump steaks, Trump vodka, the Trump shuttle, and America during his first term. Running things into the ground is what he does.

My guess is that it get's taken over by fringe and it get's yanked like Parler did. At least that's what I'm hoping. I mean - it's completely wrong to silence folks because you don't agree over their idiocy - but watching them wig out again will be worth it.

It'll crash and burn like Trump steaks, Trump vodka, the Trump shuttle, and America during his first term. Running things into the ground is what he does.

I doubt it. I'm no tech guy, but I'm guessing it's not a ton of startup and he has a hardcore following that is craving to hear from him.

I'd speculate some liberals would even sign up since we're living in a culture where everyone wants to be outraged. CNN has lost 1/2 their nightly target viewers since he left office

Reactions: norrislakevol
My guess is that it get's taken over by fringe and it get's yanked like Parler did. At least that's what I'm hoping. I mean - it's completely wrong to silence folks because you don't agree over their idiocy - but watching them wig out again will be worth it.
Some recent footage of the Trump social network

I doubt it. I'm no tech guy, but I'm guessing it's not a ton of startup and he has a hardcore following that is craving to hear from him.

I'd speculate some liberals would even sign up since we're living in a culture where everyone wants to be outraged. CNN has lost 1/2 their nightly target viewers since he left office

This is probably true, a ad supported free version with a premium pay version.

It'll need to come with poncho vouchers to protect it's users from the inevitable circle jerk.

Reactions: evillawyer
He needs them, apparently his plane is all banged up and in need of repairs.

Trump's private Boeing 757 sitting idle in disrepair at New York airport: report
LMFAO. I need to dig up a link on just how babied that plane is. It was a low time cream puff when he found it and completely refreshed it. And here’s a nice quote to show just what a **** article that is

Getting the plane, which was 20 years old when Trump purchased it in 2010, back into flying shape could reportedly cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Flight records obtained by CNN signal that Trump hasn't used the plane since leaving office in January.

OMG a 20 year old airplane! That has been babied it’s whole life. He hasn’t flown it since he took office, even before he left office. Or if he did it was minimally used due to SS rules. Again LMFAO 😂

So? He's flying on a Citation 10. I'm sure the 75 is probably more comfortable, but the Citation is faster and unless he starts flying international again he probably doesn't care so much about the comfort between NY and FL. But he is a terrible businessman so yeah he is being stupid.
Nah he’ll have the 57 flying again soon. You know the annual costs on those things and he couldn’t use it so they parked it. That plane is a cream puff.

LMFAO. I need to dig up a link on just how babied that plane is. It was a low time cream puff when he found it and completely refreshed it. And here’s a nice quote to show just what a **** article that is

Getting the plane, which was 20 years old when Trump purchased it in 2010, back into flying shape could reportedly cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Flight records obtained by CNN signal that Trump hasn't used the plane since leaving office in January.

OMG a 20 year old airplane! That has been babied it’s whole life. He hasn’t flown it since he took office, even before he left office. Or if he did it was minimally used due to SS rules. Again LMFAO 😂

Not enough cheap gold plating and carnival tchotchkes for Trump to bother trying to hang onto it.

Not enough cheap gold plating and carnival tchotchkes for Trump to bother trying to hang onto it.
LMAO again. I’d guess AF1 was a step down with regard to comfort compared to his 57. Of course it has other cool toys on it not available to the general public.

Space...dont airplanes that sit for some lenghty time have to undergo deep inspection or such? I would imagine the airline industry has countless planes that have been idled for some time.
Yes they do. And the article even commented on one engine being wrapped. It was in long term storage for that to have been done to it.

That was a pice of **** idiot article.

Yes they do. And the article even commented on one engine being wrapped. It was in long term storage for that to have been done to it.

That was a pice of **** idiot article.

Like Y9 said..petty. TDS is apparently not curable.

Like Y9 said..petty. TDS is apparently not curable.
Trump Force One - Wikipedia

The aircraft continued to be used by The Trump Organization for executive trips until 2019, when it was re-positioned and placed in long-term storage at Stewart International Airport due to overdue maintenance and Trump not thinking he would be needing the aircraft again until 2025. The left Rolls Royce RB-211 engine has been removed.[11] and a one cycle (1 takeoff/landing) replacement/loaner engine has not been found since it has been placed in storage.[12] Once an engine is sourced, the aircraft is scheduled to be flown to Citadel Completions - owned by the late Sheldon Adelson,[13] Donald Trump's biggest donor - in Lake Charles, Louisiana for aforementioned overdue maintenance. [14] The aircraft is then slated to return to service. [15]

It had maintenance due and he had no usage needs. They put it in planned long term storage. What a **** slanted article.

Space...dont airplanes that sit for some lenghty time have to undergo deep inspection or such? I would imagine the airline industry has countless planes that have been idled for some time.
If it ain't flying, it's breaking. Even though that is primarily an airliner, it is a corporate jet which falls under FAR part 91 just like a Cessna at the local airport that you can rent. I don't really know all the specifics of overhaul/maintenance requirements, but mostly they are based on operating time. When airliners get put into 'storage' there is a definite process that is undertaken to 'preserve' them. I am fairly confident that Mr Trump's flight department manager is aware of the requirements for this airplane and has undertaken those steps. Regardless, when it returns to service it will be inspected by the FAA and has to pass those inspections. It would be foolish to just let it sit on the ramp and 'rot'. But of course Mr Trump is so inept that I am sure this is exactly what has happened

If it ain't flying, it's breaking. Even though that is primarily an airliner, it is a corporate jet which falls under FAR part 91 just like a Cessna at the local airport that you can rent. I don't really know all the specifics of overhaul/maintenance requirements, but mostly they are based on operating time. When airliners get put into 'storage' there is a definite process that is undertaken to 'preserve' them. I am fairly confident that Mr Trump's flight department manager is aware of the requirements for this airplane and has undertaken those steps. Regardless, when it returns to service it will be inspected by the FAA and has to pass those inspections. It would be foolish to just let it sit on the ramp and 'rot'. But of course Mr Trump is so inept that I am sure this is exactly what has happened

Good ole CNN.

LMAO again. I’d guess AF1 was a step down with regard to comfort compared to his 57. Of course it has other cool toys on it not available to the general public.

Ttump is famous for his cheap taste, masquerading as elite. Its what a fraud does.

VN Store

Back