Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

There was an episode on "mighty planes" 6 or 7 years ago about Trumps 757 and how well it was maintained. The Biden supporters are jealous I'm thinking. At least Trump never fell up the stairs getting in a plane.

Ttump is famous for his cheap taste, masquerading as elite. Its what a fraud does.
iu

There was an episode on "mighty planes" 6 or 7 years ago about Trumps 757 and how well it was maintained. The Biden supporters are jealous I'm thinking. At least Trump never fell up the stairs getting in a plane.
I need a post retirement gig, and I have 11,000 hours in 757 type. 7500 as a captain.

Reactions: VolStrom
Hmm whats worse falling up stairs or not even being able to walk down a ramp without assistance. I've fallen up stairs and I'm only 31 so ill take the latter.

Hmm whats worse falling up stairs or not even being able to walk down a ramp without assistance. I've fallen up stairs and I'm only 31 so ill take the latter.
I don't recall Trump doing a face plant once much less 3 times like Biden did. You have to admit it was funny as hell watching the "so called" leader of the free world look like a chimp just trying to board air force one for only the second or third time since he took office.

LMFAO. I need to dig up a link on just how babied that plane is. It was a low time cream puff when he found it and completely refreshed it. And here’s a nice quote to show just what a **** article that is

Getting the plane, which was 20 years old when Trump purchased it in 2010, back into flying shape could reportedly cost hundreds of thousands of dollars. Flight records obtained by CNN signal that Trump hasn't used the plane since leaving office in January.

OMG a 20 year old airplane! That has been babied it’s whole life. He hasn’t flown it since he took office, even before he left office. Or if he did it was minimally used due to SS rules. Again LMFAO 😂

Man you guys took that article personally. My guess is that he sells it once he's indicted and he loses his passport.

Mocking the stupidity of your post is “taking it personally” man who knew! 🤡

Yep. The effort you put into that post had enough drama to make you eligible for a Oscar.

The article I cited is all over the web, if you venture away from VN, you're going to need a Valium.

Yep. The effort you put into that post had enough drama to make you eligible for a Oscar.

The article I cited is all over the web, if you venture away from VN, you're going to need a Valium.
Oh sure. Actually it was pretty easy. The jealousy around Trumps plane came up before and we mocked it then. Are you the one that launched that stupidity too?

VN Store

Back