Trump returning to social media with 'his own platform' in 2-3 months: adviser

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t miss the left’s screeching about 3AM on the can mean tweets. 🤷‍♂️

Edit: case in point. Scroll up one post 🤡
Not sure who you're calling left, Trump was way too liberal for my taste

Last edited:
Not sure who your calling left, Trump was way too liberal for my taste
I have no idea what your leaning is I just used your “but he makes mean tweets!” Post as a perfect example. Thanks for the timely setup appreciate it.

Predictions on how he monetizes it?

Campaign contributions? Advertising? Product placement? There's got to be an angle where makes money.

Campaign contributions? Advertising? Product placement? There's got to be an angle where makes money.
Ads would be my guess and it could be a huge money maker, which I'd wager is the motivation behind it. I have predicted for years he'd start a TV network but it's probably too cost prohibitive and too risky with him having a quarter of a billion in personally guaranteed loans maturing over the next few years.

Whatever he's doing I'd be surprised if it isn't a huge hit

Reactions: norrislakevol

I'd charge a fee to re-publish anything he says on it by new agencies because you know they will go crazy reliving his whitehouse years with everything he says.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
Ads would be my guess and it could be a huge money maker, which I'd wager is the motivation behind it. I have predicted for years he'd start a TV network but it's probably too cost prohibitive and too risky with him having a quarter of a billion in personally guaranteed loans maturing over the next few years.

Whatever he's doing I'd be surprised if it isn't a huge hit
LOL, he’d have investors standing in line.

Reactions: norrislakevol

VN Store

Back