True Random Thoughts

So, reportedly, Pauley Perrette left NCIS because Mark Harmon insisted on having a dog on site, one which bit a crew member. Advance to the last season to be released, and Harmon’s Gibbs character is suspended for assaulting a guy who killed fighting dogs. My sister in law is beside herself (she’s been a fan of the series since the beginning).

I was done with them when they killed off Jenny
I serial watch it. Perette has mental issues. Supposedly she is nearly the same IRL as her character was on the show. Have yet to pay the $$$ for CBS on demand d to watch seasons 16 on.

I should mention that my sister-in-law used to rear silver labs. Yes, she had a few black, chocolate, and blonde, but she never had a litter without the silver (gray?) pups.

Purportedly, it’s National kiss and make up day. You know who can kiss my puckered arse.

What is the infatuation, not only with board members on here, but across the college football landscape, with Lane ****ing Kiffin?
I truly don't get the portion of our fanbase that still idolizes him. It's like being in love with a stripper who drugged you, stole your kidney and left you in the bathtub of a seedy hotel.
Un my theory is it is somehow Biblical, When it comes to Kiffin, some UT fans have Hosea syndrome. Either that or jilted girlfrienditis.
Lord knows : The man has burnt enough bridges in his past! Oakland Raiders, UT, USC, Saban's OC, 1 year at FIU..... He's runs his mouth like Spurrier -- without the wins!....

Random: I found some pictures recently. Am I remembering correctly that some of you folks are from Chattanooga and maybe went to HS at Tyner?

334666_20210802_SOC_Photo_Day_AF_104_71.jpg

Redshirt sophomore, Jaida Thomas is the second Volunteer to earn TDS Team of the Week honors in as many weeks, as freshman Taylor Huff made the list on Sept. 28.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back