True Random Thoughts

maybe nothing but I noticed multiple gas stations out of gas when I was driving home this afternoon.
Same here... we got a problem brewing...
360_F_84100561_VAGUXtwdQ4VD2RjRp3d3yY9f1064mpb7.jpg

Need etiquette advice here:

A friend sent a Smashup e-card for my burfday featuring Donny Osmond hollering my name repeatedly. Touched, but I am seriously not a Donny Osmond (or Marie, or whoever the hell other Osmond) fan.

Donny Osmond Birthday Song (Personalize Lyrics)

How do I acknowledge and express thanks for this card in a witty and charming way without revealing my horror and alarm? It was nice of her to send, but 1633996148341.gif

Signed,
Really Ready to Head Back to Pre-Internet Days

A friend sent a Smashup e-card for my burfday featuring Donny Osmond hollering my name repeatedly. Touched, but I am seriously not a Donny Osmond (or Marie, or whoever the hell other Osmond) fan.

How do I acknowledge and express thanks for this card in a witty and charming way without revealing my horror and alarm? It was nice of her to send, but View attachment 401900

Signed,
Just politely tell her thank you for acknowledging your birthday, then months down the road, get another friend involved and let that person bring up the “Donny And Marie Show” in front of the card giver. Then you can tell that third person how you actually feel about the Osmonds. Maybe she’ll get the picture. Me, I’d straight out tell them politely of course.

Reactions: VolNExile

How do I acknowledge and express thanks for this card in a witty and charming way without revealing my horror and alarm? It was nice of her to send, but View attachment 401900

Signed,

Is there a purple sock emoji?

Signed,
Bless yore heart that was so cute, thank you for thinking about me.

Signed,
@The Ron Mexico

Signed,
Let's go burn their house down!

Signed,
Send her a card through the post thanking her for her birthday greeting.

Signed,

Send her a death metal e-card. @PEPPERJAX can advise.

This is assuming she doesn’t like death metal.

I’m a weenie:

Hi Xxxx,

Just saw this! Haha, it’s great! I’d read about SmashUps, but I’d never seen one.

Thanks for the well-wishes! It’s startling to realize that I’m now 2/3 of a century (plus 4 months) old. Yikes!

Can’t wait to check out your patio. We desperately need some good stone guys to build a decent walkway in back…
What makes me sad is that there was a Smokey Robinson option. Wouldn’t mind seeing that one.

lol

VN Store

Back