Transfer Portal 21-22

Eh, no. She's fine, but being the best player on an awful team doesn't make her a great player... let alone "elite."
She is a very good player not elite she will have a lot of offers not really a player of need for us we need post or inside players much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Did Jackson get any offers from day UConn, SC or Louisville? I would think a goal of hers would be a legitimate shot at a final 4. Do not think Texas,Tennessee or ole miss have a great shot at a final 4 next year. Of course there are other reasons to go some where your final year.
Were a contender with or without her if we can avoid injuries. Basically everyone that played this year returns joined by Jasmine Powell and Justine Pissott two players that will make us better. Not going to be the final roster may see a player or two leaving and more transfers coming in.

Reactions: alexvol
Were a contender with or without her if we can avoid injuries. Basically everyone that played this year returns joined by Jasmine Powell and Justine Pissott two players that will make us better. Not going to be the final roster may see a player or two leaving and more transfers coming in.
Who do you think may leave??!

Poll taken is saying that fans expect over 1200 players in the transfer portal this time. Went over 1000 last year looks like with 271 already entered we'll break that record easily. Most entered thus far have been mid-major players. Expect after the NCAA is when the bigger names will start entering. We better hold those two scholarships for some of those prospects.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
I thought Salary was asked to leave?
I think that is true and certainly there is reason to believe that could happen again at the end of the semester. I'm not saying anyone is leaving or going to need to leave just that we never heard anything about Salary until she was gone.

The discussion here at that time centered around Destiny making an IG post saying that it "wasn't her decision" to leave (she took the post down). The consensus was that the post could mean a number of things that didn"t mean that Kellie asked her to leave.

The discussion here at that time centered around Destiny making an IG post saying that it "wasn't her decision" to leave (she took the post down). The consensus was that the post could mean a number of things that didn"t mean that Kellie asked her to leave.
I thought it was explained that there was a death in the family and related homesickness throughout her Fresman year. Of course, this could have been a screen for something else but taken for face value it could have been family pressures that led her to opt out.

Did Jackson get any offers from day UConn, SC or Louisville? I would think a goal of hers would be a legitimate shot at a final 4. Do not think Texas,Tennessee or ole miss have a great shot at a final 4 next year. Of course there are other reasons to go some where your final year.
I doubt UConn would offer without a whole bunch of stipulations. She'd have to give up the "glamour" to play there. No lashes, no nails, no extensions, no tats that can't be covered without tees or long sleeves (not part of their "uniform"), and sure as heck no drama.

I doubt UConn would offer without a whole bunch of stipulations. She'd have to give up the "glamour" to play there. No lashes, no nails, no extensions, no tats that can't be covered without tees or long sleeves (not part of their "uniform"), and sure as heck no drama.
So basically a robot? Yikes!

Evina Westbrook does wear lashes lol and doesn’t Kellie make her girls cover up the tats ie Snoop and Jordan who are the players who have extensive tattoos and wear a long white underthing with an arm sleeve

Reactions: Bret178
I think that is true and certainly there is reason to believe that could happen again at the end of the semester. I'm not saying anyone is leaving or going to need to leave just that we never heard anything about Salary until she was gone.
She was asked to leave. She surely didn’t want to. Maturity level issues.

Kellie is absolutely NO drama.

I thought it was explained that there was a death in the family and related homesickness throughout her Fresman year. Of course, this could have been a screen for something else but taken for face value it could have been family pressures that led her to opt out.
…..DS published some vids with extensive foul language. She was pranking people. It was the publishing of the vids that contributed to the overall issue.

Reactions: LV renaissance
Evina Westbrook does wear lashes lol and doesn’t Kellie make her girls cover up the tats ie Snoop and Jordan who are the players who have extensive tattoos and wear a long white underthing with an arm sleeve
Um...no, she does not. None of them do. And like I said, they don't ever wear tees/long sleeves, or arm sleeves as part of their game uniforms.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back