Transfer Portal 21-22

For those who have said NIL isn’t big at UT, are wrong . We are putting ourselves in position to be top 5 in the country with our NIL work. Rickea to UT is a legit possibility.

What makes you think that? She is a legit possibility coming here ? I read something about TN working itself to be one of the best at preparing students what to do with NIL deals and helping them get them!

What makes you think that? She is a legit possibility coming here ? I read something about TN working itself to be one of the best at preparing students what to do with NIL deals and helping them get them!
I’ve seen a few posts here and there saying UT isn’t into the NIL game and I wanted to comment. As far as Rickea, yes UT is very much in it.

So basically a robot? Yikes!

A robot? I think it's basically about having some class and looking respectable. The whole nails/eyelashes/extensions/tattoos with some female athletes these days--and males when it comes to tats--is absurd. They are tacky and cheap looking--street.

Reactions: olddog
A robot? I think it's basically about having some class and looking respectable. The whole nails/eyelashes/extensions/tattoos with some female athletes these days--and males when it comes to tats--is absurd. They are tacky and cheap looking--street.
Says the guy who probably had a mullet and a members only jacket in the day. Fashion is generational! Wearing blue jeans (bell bottoms) drove my parents nuts.
You need to let this go. Thirty years from now they will all get together and laugh at the pictures just like we laugh at our high school yearbook shots. Why did I think straight hair parted down the middle was so cool looking?!?

Last edited:
For those who have said NIL isn’t big at UT, are wrong . We are putting ourselves in position to be top 5 in the country with our NIL work. Rickea to UT is a legit possibility.

I’d actually like to hear more on our NIL deals, I know there are some that our girls have but which are they so we can support? And list? And anyway we can create social media movements for some deals to swing our way? For instance, Revlon eyeglass curlers and TK?

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Thanks for putting the idea in my head it just hit me that Jordan could hit portal and don’t wanna imagine that😂
I’d literally bet my house that Jordy and TK are coming back. They’re best friends, love Kellie and both of their mom’s are anti-portal. But the thought, even the mention makes me scared lol.

Thirty years from now they will all get together and laugh at the pictures just like we laugh at our high school yearbook shots. Why did I think straight hair parted down the middle was so cool looking?!?

Bite your tongue, Gal! Best hairstyle ever and still can set my heart racing (dangerously so, as it is).

Still looking forward to a (female) cheerleader announcing a NIL with a tattoo parlor.

Reactions: Bret178

Rickea was on Instagram early this morning. Ppl were asking her questions about the next school she said she’s not decided. She is flying out to a visit today and possibly have another one next weekend. She said she could decided by the end of March or early April.

She also mentioned that she is looking for a team that she gets along with her teammates is a top priority. She wants to be apart of a team that gets along and basically not selfish on the court.

Rickea was on Instagram early this morning. Ppl were asking her questions about the next school she said she’s not decided. She is flying out to a visit today and possibly have another one next weekend. She said she could decided by the end of March or early April.

She also mentioned that she is looking for a team that she gets along with her teammates is a top priority. She wants to be apart of a team that gets along and basically not selfish on the court.

Lady Vols……….

I’d literally bet my house that Jordy and TK are coming back. They’re best friends, love Kellie and both of their mom’s are anti-portal. But the thought, even the mention makes me scared lol.
No worries. They love the team, and they are much more than basketball players. They want to improve their games and they want to earn their degrees.

Exactly. She’s a perfect fit for the Lady Vols.

I’m thinking a big name athletic company could be interested in a partnership with Lady Vols’ players.

Companies know the impact of the Lady Vol logo, and I’m not just talking about athletic companies. Fortune 500 companies know about the logo. Pat made that happen, and it’s one of the biggest reasons why there was such a push to keep it when Dave Hart wanted to get rid of it.

Companies know that if you want your brand to be seen, you have to partner with someone that has notoriety and branding. No other school, with the exception of UConn, has the branding power of Tennessee and the Lady Vol logo. It’s a worldwide brand.

It’s between us and Texas. She really likes Schaefer. She knows what she will be getting with him as a coach, and the Texas athletic machine can promote her like they did Charli Collier last season.

If she came to Tennessee, there would be three 2023 Top 10 WNBA draft picks on the same team and Tennessee’s best chance at a Final Four in a long time.

It’s between us and Texas. She really likes Schaefer. She knows what she will be getting with him as a coach, and the Texas athletic machine can promote her like they did Charli Collier last season.

If she came to Tennessee, there would be three 2023 Top 10 WNBA draft picks on the same team and Tennessee’s best chance at a Final Four in a long time.

Have you heard on if she clicked with Kellie? The familiarity with Vic has to play a huge role but the team environment and the fact this team only cares about winning might b a huge plus as well.

Companies know the impact of the Lady Vol logo, and I’m not just talking about athletic companies. Fortune 500 companies know about the logo. Pat made that happen, and it’s one of the biggest reasons why there was such a push to keep it when Dave Hart wanted to get rid of it.

Companies know that if you want your brand to be seen, you have to partner with someone that has notoriety and branding. No other school, with the exception of UConn, has the branding power of Tennessee and the Lady Vol logo. It’s a worldwide brand.
I’m throwing out a name: Athleta.

Have you heard on if she clicked with Kellie? The familiarity with Vic has to play a huge role but the team environment and the fact this team only cares about winning might b a huge plus as well.
Yeah, but why didn’t she go with Vic to Texas? I’d be pissed he left.

VN Store

Back