Tom Brady.....even better than I thought he was.

I think he means Rivers and Brees (1) but I’d disagree. Leave ‘em all up.

I agree. Leave them all up. I think if you swap Rivers and Roethelisberger, both their careers look quite a bit different.

Do people put Eli above Brees? I'd take Brees but man, if Brees didn't get that SB (which was pretty lucky from his perspective*), where does he fall in the all-time conversation? The rest of his career is just playoff disappointment besides the 2018 NFCCG appearance (which was still disappointing because he got beat by Jared Goff).

It's hard to judge Eli because the Giants were a crap organization for half of his career. He was up and down, but those two SB runs were stellar.

*no Bob Sanders or Dwight Freeney, a recovered onside kick, and a pick 6

I agree. Leave them all up. I think if you swap Rivers and Roethelisberger, both their careers look quite a bit different.

Do people put Eli above Brees? I'd take Brees but man, if Brees didn't get that SB (which was pretty lucky from his perspective*), where does he fall in the all-time conversation? The rest of his career is just playoff disappointment besides the 2018 NFCCG appearance (which was still disappointing because he got beat by Jared Goff).

It's hard to judge Eli because the Giants were a crap organization for half of his career. He was up and down, but those two SB runs were stellar.

*no Bob Sanders or Dwight Freeney, a recovered onside kick, and a pick 6 because Porter jumped the hot route early

And got royally screwed by the refs.

He never lost to 5 teams. Look at the putrid division, though.

View attachment 432217

The Ravens beat him 3 times that I remember. 2010 and 2013 playoffs and regular season after they lost the 2012 championship when the Wr dropped a TD pass and the kicker missed a 15 yard field goal. In most of their playoff games the Ravens beat the crap out of Brady and he had poor stats even when they lost. They came after him and hit him hard and when he got hit he was ineffective. As always his defense found a way to bail him out.

The Ravens beat him 3 times that I remember. 2010 and 2013 playoffs and regular season after they lost the 2012 championship when the Wr dropped a TD pass and the kicker missed a 15 yard field goal. In most of their playoff games the Ravens beat the crap out of Brady and he had poor stats even when they lost. They came after him and hit him hard and when he got hit he was ineffective. As always his defense found a way to bail him out.
The chart is only regular season games.

I guess no one else caught that Cosby is in Watsons place. Very clever.

Cosby doesn’t make sense because the QBs on the bottom are the younger, next generation of the QBs at the top. Cosby is going backwards.

I’m glad Peyton is matched up with Burrow since he may be a SB champ. TBH, I think the guys on the bottom (besides Cosby) are more physically talented talented in terms of arm strength than their “mentors” above. However, they also have more of a gun slinger mentality and maybe force more balls than the more cerebral guys at the top. Don’t know as much about the current chargers QB though.

I think we get it. Is Cosby’s head on Watson’s body? Wasn’t he accused of similar issues?

I need to learn to read better. Somehow I missed Cosby/Watson in your post and only saw Cosby. You answered my question

*no Bob Sanders or Dwight Freeney, a recovered onside kick, and a pick 6

Nobody would take Eli over Brees. Come on now. Eli wasnt a good QB.

Also Freeney played in the Super Bowl and had a sack.

Nobody would take Eli over Brees. Come on now. Eli wasnt a good QB.

Also Freeney played in the Super Bowl and had a sack.

IIRC, Freeney came out of the game at the beginning of the 2nd quarter with an 11 pt lead and the Colts couldn't pressure Brees the rest of the game because the Saints just doubled Mathis.

I didn't put Eli above Brees, BTW.

Well with all this hoopla about Brady coming out
of retirement it all boils down to one thing,, you
either love the guy or loathe him. Doesn't seem
to be any middle ground.

VN Store

Back