• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

To Protect and to Serve II

You'd waste your money.
Probably, but why do they have cops arrest people for not wearing masks? If I was on a jury trial no way in hell I'm ever siding for big business, but I haven't been asked to be on a jury in 30-35 years either.

Probably, but why do they have cops arrest people for not wearing masks? If I was on a jury trial no way in hell I'm ever siding for big business, but I haven't been asked to be on a jury in 30-35 years either.
He was arrested for trespassing when he refused to leave private property.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Does a store manager own costco? I'm just honery enough to file a lawsuit against costco in a situation like this and ask for a jury trial.
An owner, employee, cashier, manager, or security officer is an actor representing the business and can ask anyone to leave

Criminal trespassing is a simple law and pretty clear from state to state

Now look at how far society has gone. Wearing a mask last year got an Arizona man arrested for disorderly conduct. This year, not wearing a mask gets you arrested.

Private property... I get it. My concern and focus is this overall trend in society. Plus, was it really necessary to get the police involved in something as trivial as this? Don't the people calling the police have some level of culpability and discretion every time they think about getting the police involved?

Now look at how far society has gone. Wearing a mask last year got an Arizona man arrested for disorderly conduct. This year, not wearing a mask gets you arrested.

Private property... I get it. My concern and focus is this overall trend in society. Plus, was it really necessary to get the police involved in something as trivial as this? Don't the people calling the police have some level of culpability and discretion every time they think about getting the police involved?
I know, Ras. We’re not heading to a good place.

I hate to say it, because I hate the double standard that cops get... plus the officer decided to use discretion to not charge them with a gun charge (which to me is a non-issue since we live in a land of 2A/"shall not infringe*), but he should have just followed them home.

My question is, why can't cops give civilians the same courtesy?
Most cops do treat civilians with courtesy. Of course you do have bad apples in both policemen and civilians. And when you have a bad attitude towards a cop, their response is not gonna be sunshine and roses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rickyvol77
Most cops do treat civilians with courtesy. Of course you do have bad apples in both policemen and civilians. And when you have a bad attitude towards a cop, their response is not gonna be sunshine and roses.
Did you see the video? His fellow cops, or at least the guy in the passenger's seat, wasn't a nice fellow. He still cut them a break.

State police = license plate chasers...

Here to protect and serve you 2A citizens.

A drunk lunatic waving a gun around in a road rage incident and then tried to grab the gun off the dashboard as officers were talking to him?

Yea might want to find a different hero for this one, regardless of how dumb i think that State troopers tactics are here

Reactions: dovervolz
They often try to, but lawyers have dictated that police can be held liable if they let an intoxicated person unattended go home and something happens to them
So what's the worst that would happen to a cop that did this? I mean, cops shoot the s#!t out of people and dogs all the time and get off... what makes you think the punishment for driving someone home is going to be any worse than that?

A drunk lunatic waving a gun around in a road rage incident and then tried to grab the gun off the dashboard as officers were talking to him?

Yea might want to find a different hero for this one, regardless of how dumb i think that State troopers tactics are here

See, this is the issue. Their actions lead to someone dying.

Had I done something on my job that got someone killed, I would be fired.

Cops can do "dumb" stuff on the job and get off.

VN Store

Back