To Protect and to Serve II

Yes and like KAT they are actually a private company who gets public funds and they can refuse riders who don’t follow their rules
OK, so they "can" do it.
That means we need cops going out 10 deep to pull people off of public transit? I mean, since they "can" do it.

So just where are us average Joe's supposed to find these face masks? And if you do have one when you get on a bus what keeps you from pulling it down off your nose and sneezing? As far as I'm concerned if you don't have one when you get on the bus they should give you one.

So just where are us average Joe's supposed to find these face masks? And if you do have one when you get on a bus what keeps you from pulling it down off your nose and sneezing? As far as I'm concerned if you don't have one when you get on the bus they should give you one.

The same should be true for church services tomorrow.

Or, better yet, the cops could give you a mask instead of throwing you off the bus...

Reactions: VolStrom
Possibly... but we don't know that.

Another possibility is since they pulled the guy off the bus (which he paid a fare for), why couldn't one of the cops had dropped him off to his destination?
He didn’t pay fare. They refused him and asked him to get off the bus which is their property. What would you do if someone sat on your front porch and refused to leave and cussed at you? And the police aren’t a taxi service, but maybe they would have if he hadn’t been an a hole

He didn’t pay fare. They refused him and asked him to get off the bus which is their property. What would you do if someone sat on your front porch and refused to leave and cussed at you? And the police aren’t a taxi service, but maybe they would have if he hadn’t been an a hole
Where did you get that info?

tenor.gif

VN Store

Back