To Protect and to Serve II

I don't understand how pizza delivery guys, postal workers and Jehovah's Witnesses never seem to have this much trouble with dogs.
I'm at the age if some moron like this shot and killed my dog I'd go ahead and shoot his ass. What can they do to me? If some azzhole kills my dog, I'll kill him.

I don't understand how pizza delivery guys, postal workers and Jehovah's Witnesses never seem to have this much trouble with dogs.

They do, they just don't have guns. This is an isolated incident committed by one *******. Let's not paint all police as dog killers. I was attacked by a dog on a call, and I have a pretty nice scar on my arm from it. I did not want to shoot him at all, and I was able to use pepper spray to get him off.

They do, they just don't have guns. This is an isolated incident committed by one *******. Let's not paint all police as dog killers. I was attacked by a dog on a call, and I have a pretty nice scar on my arm from it. I did not want to shoot him at all, and I was able to use pepper spray to get him off.
So you didn't kill the dog? Were you at the wrong address? So a dog attacked you for doing what?

So you didn't kill the dog? Were you at the wrong address? So a dog attacked you for doing what?

Nope, did not kill him. Sprayed him in the face with my free hand, he released and ran away. He was a young pit bull. It was like 2 in the morning, and we had multiple 911 hang ups from the same house and all dispatch heard was screaming. I was out in BFE with no backup so I blacked my headlights and walked the driveway to make sure I wasn't diving into a muzzle. I heard screaming inside and was trying to look into a window to assess what was going on. Then I heard movement and the pit jumped right into me and knocked me down. I guess he was just defending his house or I spooked him by sneaking up.

Nope, did not kill him. Sprayed him in the face with my free hand, he released and ran away. He was a young pit bull. It was like 2 in the morning, and we had multiple 911 hang ups from the same house and all dispatch heard was screaming. I was out in BFE with no backup so I blacked my headlights and walked the driveway to make sure I wasn't diving into a muzzle. I heard screaming inside and was trying to look into a window to assess what was going on. Then I heard movement and the pit jumped right into me and knocked me down. I guess he was just defending his house or I spooked him by sneaking up.
Ahhh... see you left this part out. So the dog was acting normal.

Last edited:
Ahhh... se you left this part out. So the dog was acting normal.

Sorry, only ever worked nights. I don't ever think in terms of daytime police. And yea, I had no ill will toward the dog. I didn't want to hurt him. But these scenarios happen much more than some idiot capping a dog for no reason. Btw I am not defending that at all. It disgusts me.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I think you're full of crap myself, but I'll just leave it there.

Now see, here's a perfect example of a terrible officer that needs to be doing something else.

Doesn't understand law AND escalates a situation that is simply a misunderstanding. What a moron!

I like this youtube channel, because unlike the usual "i hate cops" people, it's very fair and grades all involved in their knowledge of law and their behaviors.

Now see, here's a perfect example of a terrible officer that needs to be doing something else.

Doesn't understand law AND escalates a situation that is simply a misunderstanding. What a moron!

I like this youtube channel, because unlike the usual "i hate cops" people, it's very fair and grades all involved in their knowledge of law and their behaviors.

This occurred on August 6th, 2019. Back in 2019, people wearing a mask in Walmart was considered unusual behavior... worthy of being arrested.

August 2020, the same guy would be arrested for NOT wearing a mask.

Reactions: VolStrom
This occurred on August 6th, 2019. Back in 2019, people wearing a mask in Walmart was considered unusual behavior... worthy of being arrested.

August 2020, the same guy would be arrested for NOT wearing a mask.
I stopped in the grocery store today to pick up a couple of items and forgot my mask. Nobody said a word, but when I browsed the greeting card isle for a birthday card a woman wearing a mask and a face shield looked at me like she was in horror and left. It was then that I realized that I had forgotten my mask. I should have fake coughed.

So on what grounds does the police have to arrest this guy? Not wearing a mask in a costco isn't a law anywhere yet that I know of and "tensing" his arm is resisting arrest. Everyone from the cops down to the store flunky should get fired.

If the store asked him to leave and he refused they have every right to have him removed (arrested).

If the store asked him to leave and he refused they have every right to have him removed (arrested).
Did I miss that in the video? The only thing I heard the store manager say was he asked him to take his helmet off and he ignored him.
Whoops wrong video.

So on what grounds does the police have to arrest this guy? Not wearing a mask in a costco isn't a law anywhere yet that I know of and "tensing" his arm is resisting arrest. Everyone from the cops down to the store flunky should get fired.
You have to leave private property when asked by the owner.

VN Store

Back