To Our georgia Lurkers

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.

Yea, take all the shots you want that’s fine but when you get down to the brass tax of Georgia your golden boy is no better than the man y’all ran out of town.

Lol! You are 0-2 vs Georgia teams this year. When you act like beating Mississippi State is a huge deal you know you are a dumpster fire. They were dancing in the locker room like they won a National Championship. It was funny to watch.
We know we suck right now, hell we admit it. When will UGA fans admit their team in overrated.
#TheTruthWillSetYouFree

I posted elsewhere, but most know I'm in Georgia, and married to a dawg fan. I spent all afternoon walking around the house crowing like a rooster. She mad😂

I’m in the same marital status, and I texted this to my wife and her classmates. Still waiting on a response

Jaaaake!

Attachments

• EE4D3562-65EA-4FD9-810F-C595E1D91602.gif
    EE4D3562-65EA-4FD9-810F-C595E1D91602.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
You just got your sorry azz handed to you by a very pedestrian SC bunch of chickens and you're on a Tennessee fan site. You are truly pathetic. My team has been down awhile. I've not been on one Georgia fansite. You are sorry.

LSU is the real deal.

LSU finally has a great offense, they are a complete great team which is why I would be highly confident that the LSU Tigers offense can score enough needed points to win any game whether 35 needed or above 42.

They are the same kind of complete team as the Auburn Tigers in certain seasons, the Clemson Tigers, etc.
That's why I wouldn't be amazed if they defeated the Crimson Tide mainly because this might be the best LSU Tigers team this century.

Georgia fan? I don't recall anyone in this thread firing up a meth lab so why are you here?

Not nearly as funny as seeing Blankenship carry on the tradition of UGA choking.

Everyone should celebrate any win. It must have been a pretty good win for Ga. to beat lowly UT last week even had Fromm singing rocky top. A win is a win. And with that said no way should SC have beaten Ga. Ga. a much much better team than SC, and I am a UT fan. Ga. has the talent to win it all, but has to stop with this conservative game plan on offense. With a balanced attack on offense, they can beat anyone and they have the players to do it. Ga. should have beat bama the last two years but Ga. went conservative the 2nd half.

Fla looked pretty good tonight at Lsu. actually better than I thought they would do, so it should be a good game Ga, versus Fla.
LSU controlled the entire game.
UF looked good, agreed.
LSU looked great and unbeatable.

LSU controlled the entire game.
UF looked good, agreed.
LSU looked great and unbeatable.

And I agree with lsu also. If they played bama at lsu this year I would pic lsu to win, but at bama gona be tough but lsu could pull a win there, I do think it will be a close game

Yea, take all the shots you want that’s fine but when you get down to the brass tax of Georgia your golden boy is no better than the man y’all ran out of town.

I agree, Kirby has all his recruits now, he inherited a very good roster and been using some of Richt players. We will see how good Kirby is from here on out. They got some tough games coming up, Fla one of them, I don't know if they have lsu this yr or not, but if they do, ga could lose both of them, and I think they play Auburn.

No reason to be upset, we’re just having a bit of fun. The loss sucks but at least you still have the Braves. Well that was a pretty bad loss for them. Not as bad as when the Falcons were up 28-3 tho.

It was much more funny watching you guys choke away a possible playoff spot...In fact it was expected and absolutely hilarious!....Nobody chokes like the Georgia Bulldogs!

All I know is I’m looking forward to going to work on Tuesday. I suspect it will be almost as fun as watching the meltdown on Facebook was today.

It was great seeing the Volunteers win a close game, and giving the Loyal Volunteers fans that packed Rocky Top something watchable and good to watch after that became an abomination vs the UG Bulldogs.
A good resilient team wins close games.

I'm guessing that you just wanted to sleep for 6 consecutive days Sunday to Friday since the UG Bulldogs demolished the UT Volunteers.
I know I wanted to sleep for 5 consecutive days Monday-Friday because the misery of the Bulldogs demolishing the Volunteers, and worse in a low scoring challenging winnable game the Titans were outplayed and defeated by the Bills 14-7.

All your hopes and dreams... crushed. That is what we're talking about here. Your ridiculous, crushed dreams.

VN Store

Back